The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

starting Motorsport Technology this year :wink:
Townhouse, Bellingam Court Flat 36 anyone?

can i apply to the orientation programme if i'm from Poland? or its only for outside EU students?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Rhiang001
Im in Maclean court, Flat 29 :smile:

I'm Maclean flat 64 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't got any accommodation offers at all. Should I be worried at all? When is the latest that they give out accommodation offers?
Original post by DindaJelita95
I haven't got any accommodation offers at all. Should I be worried at all? When is the latest that they give out accommodation offers?

I just applied today lol
Reply 364
hey anyone doing Biochemistry?
Reply 365

you should get an offer 2days later
Reply 366
i'm doing education studies, anyone else?

Hi,
If you apply for a course through Clearing and are made an offer on either Thursday 13 August or Friday 14 August, you will be guaranteed a place in our student accommodation providing:
you refer yourself via UCAS Track by Sunday 16 August
and make an application to us for accommodation by Tuesday 18 August

If you applied for accommodation prior to clearing and have not heard back yet, you can contact Residential Allocations on 01707 284071 or
e-mail [email protected]
Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
Elin
Anyone going to be in Hadham, de Havilland Flat 13?
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi,
If you apply for a course through Clearing and are made an offer on either Thursday 13 August or Friday 14 August, you will be guaranteed a place in our student accommodation providing:
you refer yourself via UCAS Track by Sunday 16 August
and make an application to us for accommodation by Tuesday 18 August

If you applied for accommodation prior to clearing and have not heard back yet, you can contact Residential Allocations on 01707 284071 or
e-mail [email protected]
Hope that helps!

Kind Regards,
Elin

I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
Is the ' student ID' for the sign up page our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??
Original post by Itsmonique
Is the ' student ID' for the sign up page our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

I have this problem too
Original post by MintyCherry
I have this problem too

Original post by Itsmonique

As far as I am aware, student ID generally refers to the number assigned to you by the university - now you have finished with UCAS, I believe you have no further use for their numbers or anything
Reply 372
Original post by MintyCherry
I have this problem too

That was the same with me . Use Tha UCAS number instead of Student ID
Original post by Zamestaneh
As far as I am aware, student ID generally refers to the number assigned to you by the university - now you have finished with UCAS, I believe you have no further use for their numbers or anything

Thanks, its all sorted out now.
Anyone doing pharmaceutical science?
Reply 375
when do we enrol?
Hey,
Joining instructions are issued to you with all the information you need to know about becoming a student at Hertfordshire. You should automatically receive these by email once you have accepted an unconditional firm offer with us. Please be sure to check your junk mail folders as some emails may end up there.If you haven't received your joining instructions a few days after you accepted your unconditional firm offer, please email [email protected].

Look forward to welcoming you soon!

Sarah
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by koredebanjo
Anyone going to be in Hadham, de Havilland Flat 13?

Im in Hadham Flat 14
Hi ive just seen the Extended degree science in clearing if I apply for this course & am successful will I be able to get accommodation. ..
Hi, I've just got accepted to study Government and Politics LLB :smile: is any one else doing this ? :smile: also is anyone renting accommodation ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending