The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele university lindsey hall

Just wondering has anybody else got into keele university and staying in lindsey hall?

Also if yes what course are you studying?! X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by simeron96
Just wondering has anybody else got into keele university and staying in lindsey hall?

Also if yes what course are you studying?! X

Hey I'm in block C, and I'm studying History what about you?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
I'm in Lindsay Hall too, studying dual honours in English and History
Original post by Embolina
Hey I'm in block C, and I'm studying History what about you?

Im studying criminology! How do you know what block your in? X
Original post by cjmro
I'm in Lindsay Hall too, studying dual honours in English and History

Goodluck with your course! I did english literature at alevel I found it so stressful so i wish you the best for your course!
Reply 5
Im studying criminology! How do you know what block your in? X

It just says Lin C 022 on my accommodation allocation which ive been told C is the block. Where is your accommodation?
Reply 6
Goodluck with your course! I did english literature at alevel I found it so stressful so i wish you the best for your course!

Thank you very much, what course are you doing?:smile:
It just says Lin C 022 on my accommodation allocation which ive been told C is the block. Where is your accommodation?

Oh no wonder! Mine just says lins court 542?
But it comes under lindsey hall? Congrats by the way on getting in!
Original post by cjmro

Im doing criminology! X
Reply 9
Is room 104 on the ground floor?
Original post by cjmro

Im doing criminology! X
Original post by cjmro
Is room 104 on the ground floor?

From what i have read on other posts i persume so? I think im on the fifth floor! Hopefully i have a nice bedroom view! At least you wont need to climb any stairs!
Oh no wonder! Mine just says lins court 542?
But it comes under lindsey hall? Congrats by the way on getting in!

From what ive gathered, Lindsay Hall and Lindsay court are different accomdation. Congrats to you too :biggrin:
From what ive gathered, Lindsay Hall and Lindsay court are different accomdation. Congrats to you too :biggrin:

Thankyou! And yeah it just comes under lindsey hall though that whys i got confused sorry! X
Hi! I'm in Lindsey court but still I think it comes under Lindsey hall? Anyway I'm studying American studies and politics, I haven't found anyone yet who is doing these subjects so I might be sat on my own in the lecture halls!!! :biggrin:
Hey I'm in block P, studying medicinal chemistry and human biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hanlouise96
Hi! I'm in Lindsey court but still I think it comes under Lindsey hall? Anyway I'm studying American studies and politics, I haven't found anyone yet who is doing these subjects so I might be sat on my own in the lecture halls!!! :biggrin:

Heyyy! Im in lindsey court too! And dont worry i havent found anybody either doing the same course 😂 i hope you enjoy your course!!! Have you started buying anything for your accomodation?! X
Heyyy! Im in lindsey court too! And dont worry i havent found anybody either doing the same course 😂 i hope you enjoy your course!!! Have you started buying anything for your accomodation?! X

Yep! I raided ikea a few months ago! (I guess I had a bit of an advantage because I differed my place so I already knew what accommodation I had) I've got stuff for my room, bedding and stuff but not really any kitchen things yet. I think in Lindsey court you need magnetic pans because of the induction hobs?
Original post by Hanlouise96
Yep! I raided ikea a few months ago! (I guess I had a bit of an advantage because I differed my place so I already knew what accommodation I had) I've got stuff for my room, bedding and stuff but not really any kitchen things yet. I think in Lindsey court you need magnetic pans because of the induction hobs?

Your lucky had a little headstart! I went yesterday to ikea too😂 I felt like i was buying a whole house there!!! Oh really?! I still need to buy pots and pans so thankyou for letting me know! I love the bed sheets Ive brought i want to use them now! X
Your lucky had a little headstart! I went yesterday to ikea too😂 I felt like i was buying a whole house there!!! Oh really?! I still need to buy pots and pans so thankyou for letting me know! I love the bed sheets Ive brought i want to use them now! X

Yep, I think it's mentioned on the Keele website about the pans, I think ikea do loads of magnetic pans and they're not too expensive. Same! I really want to use my new pillows and bedding now, it's all so nice!

Quick Reply

Latest