Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by tarteeliax
Law with criminology anyone????

Posted from TSR Mobile

just plain Criminology here! x
Who's still waiting for an offer of accommodation then?? I AM! Anyone else??
English literature anyone??
Original post by Elbob08
Who's still waiting for an offer of accommodation then?? I AM! Anyone else??

Me! thought i was the only one, was kinda worried! where did you choose to stay?
Original post by Oliviaere
Me! thought i was the only one, was kinda worried! where did you choose to stay?

I am as well D:
Guys did any of you receive/are we meant to receive a some sort of pack/booklet/letter in the post?
Original post by kayleighls
Guys did any of you receive/are we meant to receive a some sort of pack/booklet/letter in the post?

I haven't!

I got one on Friday, which gave me the delightful "advice" to read like 7 texts before course starts. Thanks....
I am as well D:

when did you apply for accommodation? i hope we get what we want. whats your first choice?

I got a letter confirming my place and thats it. No booklet.
when did you apply for accommodation? i hope we get what we want. whats your first choice?

I applied quite late tbf, like waay after exams ended. My first choice is richmond but that seems super popular... sheavyn was my second which is also extremely popular, I put canterbury court as my 3rd, what about you?

I want to stay in Richmond Park! What about you?? When did you apply as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I received a letter and a welcome pack from the faculty my course is under! Maybe not all facultys do this so don't worry! You can find and print off the confirmation email of your place on UCAS though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Davidus
I got one on Friday, which gave me the delightful "advice" to read like 7 texts before course starts. Thanks....

I received a reading list a few months ago. Uh no. I'm coming from the U.S. I'm not lugging a bunch of books in my suitcase.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied quite late tbf, like waay after exams ended. My first choice is richmond but that seems super popular... sheavyn was my second which is also extremely popular, I put canterbury court as my 3rd, what about you?

I applied in like May? Well my first choice is Richmond then sheavyn then a city campus room. My main priority was to get an en suite so those where the ones that had them and were self catered as well
Original post by Elbob08
I want to stay in Richmond Park! What about you?? When did you apply as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanna stay in Richmond park too! I applied in May I think. You???
I wanna stay in Richmond park too! I applied in May I think. You???

Yes! And I put Sheavyn as my 2nd choice then a city campus one! I applied in early March! Let me know when you get an offer please! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Aw wow, you did amazing!! Thats so good, especially to be close to the mark!
Physics with study in europe :-) wbu?

I bet that'll be an amazing experience! I just opted for physics by itself, little bit worried about the maths side considering I didn't do further maths though

Latest

Trending

Trending