The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iloveteddy14
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1439678689.469636.jpg this is how I truly feel right now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you want to talk about it?
Tired after work, but never been so happy to be in my own bed:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
confused, sad and angry but I feel like I just need a cry
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6143
Mentally exhausted :smile:
I love making graphs on Excel :colonhash:

I'm so tired and bored. I'd do anything but this...
sad numb.
You know when you know you're deeply sad but you don't feel sad, you don't feel anything?
That.
Disappointed, frustrated and a little stretched of late..want to move out asap! I am enjoying the rugby on repeat which is helping a little!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hangry.
Contemplative :erm:
Original post by moonlight82
Contemplative :erm:

We all missed you :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depressed seeing too many clearing ads and feel triggered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Blade
We all missed you :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know what you're talking about :ninja: but I'll thank you anyway :redface:
Original post by moonlight82
I don't know what you're talking about :ninja: but I'll thank you anyway :redface:

don't post much until its expired
Cold
Pretty happy :smile:
a mix of exhausted, angry and really depressed. was so close to a job but they never rang me back despite saying they would do the next day and went down there today (at stupid a clock) like they said i should do and i'm not on their list. i can't understand why i should go on anymore
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Cold

But it's summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hol918
But it's summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it's Crappy Britain it doesn't last
Overwhelmed, anxious, somewhat devastated to hear a friend has pretty much given up on her entire life and is only just existing and I have no idea how to help her, another friend's anxieties make her worry that she's replaceable no matter how much I tell her she isn't, but I will continue to remind her as much as she needs it. Tomorrow I go home to look after the house and pets for a week, during that time I need to go back to Liverpool and sort out my tenancy and move my stuff out of my room by the end of this week. I have no money to do anything. I'm close to breaking down and everyone else I'm around has experienced much worse and I feel so weak for it. I want to help everyone but I can barely keep myself going.

I keep myself clean and well presented when leaving my room, smile at my friends and ignore my issues until they're brought up in conversation, I vaguely explain my situation and brush it away moving on to other topics that are less of a mood killer. I look calm and collected on the outside and people ask me why I don't seem like I care about my issues. I do, I care an awful lot to the extent I don't know how to show the emotion I feel, my face looks blank, somewhat mean at times. I just want to be ok, I need some money to pay my rent for September, a job to keep me going, only then will I start to be ok.