The Student Room Group

Really hate weak guys...

Ok not so much hate as dislike for a relationship. If I think a guy is weak or I can bend him to my will or he's too eager to please or change for me I get put off.

I end up poking and prodding for weaknesses when I meet a guy I may potentially like, to see how he reacts, all subconsciously of course (nothing too serious though) and if they like 'fail' those tests or say the wrong thing or react the wrong way consistently I kinda lose interest.

Is this normal? Girls do you find yourself doing this? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Guys who let girls own them are beta little bitches lmao
Reply 2
Original post by NANDOSLAD

Yeah exactly, Id rather him own me or show me who's boss, than let me run the show and act like I'm his mummy :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah exactly, Id rather him own me or show me who's boss, than let me run the show and act like I'm his mummy :s-smilie:

Being overtly a dick is worse but being pleasant but strong willed is probably best
Reply 4
Being overtly a dick is worse but being pleasant but strong willed is probably best

Agreed but imo its better to skirt the line of being a dick than being a softie
Reply 5
Agreed but imo its better to skirt the line of being a dick than being a softie

Probably but when I see other males overly act out it's cringeworthy
Reply 6
Probably but when I see other males overly act out it's cringeworthy

hmm it probably depends if they're acting out out of insecurity, or if they think they're doing the right thing and dgaf what anyone else thinks?

You're a male prostitute you let men own you!
I think OP is a male testing whether most females are this psychotic.

No OP, you don't need to be a prick just don't treat her any differently to how you'd treat one of your friends. Would you bend over backwards for a friend if they didn't offer you the V? Well don't for a girl. Keep your own life but obviously don't neglect her completely.
Reply 9
hmm it probably depends if they're acting out out of insecurity, or if they think they're doing the right thing and dgaf what anyone else thinks?

I mean when they're loud and like" OI OI LADS LAD LAD BANTER LADZ" personally Im v selfish so wouldn't bend to another's will but not act a dick overtly
I agree about being his mummy but I love a sensitive guy! Showing me who's boss can be sexy but we have to agree on that otherwise he's gonna see who's boss.

No what you are doing isn't the norm it's your personal preference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending