The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're the one who seems to be thinking about penises m8
Reply 2
Original post by Tater
You're the one who seems to be thinking about penises m8
just curious if girls have that fantasy, if you're male and haven't ever thought about your penis size and whether girls will like it then you're the weird one, everyone thinks about it
It's reassuring to know that men don't think about body parts! Lol'd at ''try one''- I want a husband to ride, not a mule!:bl:
Tbh we can't feel more than 3 inches into the vagina, so it doesn't matter if you're 3in or 8in- feels the same, length wise (girth is a bit different). It's not something I think about, I'd be much more interested in whether they were well educated, whether we had chemistry or whether they had a good sense of humour waaaay before I would even think about his penis size.
Girls who date a guy because he has a ''big d*ck'' are shallow and superficial imo. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
just curious if girls have that fantasy, if you're male and haven't ever thought about your penis size and whether girls will like it then you're the weird one, everyone thinks about it

I already know they like it :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by KristaWinchester
It's reassuring to know that men don't think about body parts! Lol'd at ''try one''- I want a husband to ride, not a mule!:bl:
Tbh we can't feel more than 3 inches into the vagina, so it doesn't matter if you're 3in or 8in- feels the same, length wise (girth is a bit different). It's not something I think about, I'd be much more interested in whether they were well educated, whether we had chemistry or whether they had a good sense of humour waaaay before I would even think about his penis size.
Girls who date a guy because he has a ''big d*ck'' are shallow and superficial imo. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.
well the idea that vaginas are numb past 3 inches is obviously none sense, but never mind, by try one i just meant like is it something you would want to experience even if its just a one night stand? people seem to be very obsessed with penis size so i was just wondering, and I'm not saying girls may date guys just based on their penis, but was wondering if it was something that comes into the equation, if the were being honest
Original post by KristaWinchester

The way human genitalia has evolved would give serious question to that.
Reply 7
Original post by Tater
I already know they like it :wink:
sure
Definitely not something I've ever thought about xD I wouldn't want a partner with a really big penis because I'm too lazy for foreplay so it'd not be very comfortable
Reply 9
Original post by Hevachan
Definitely not something I've ever thought about xD I wouldn't want a partner with a really big penis because I'm too lazy for foreplay so it'd not be very comfortable
lol fair enough
anyone else?

I don't... I'm not weird... I think...
Like when you picture your future husband, is he well endowed? isn't something that you think about? because i don't think about girls body parts when i want to sleep with them, certainly not the dimensions etc. but with penis size its different. So do you want to try one, in all honesty?

Yes, my current boyfriend is my first one who is decently sized and I can say that I honestly enjoyed sex much although it was painful at first.
Original post by und3niable_
Yes, my current boyfriend is my first one who is decently sized and I can say that I honestly enjoyed sex much although it was painful at first.
by decently sized do you mean average compared to small or is it actually big?
It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.
Original post by Imperion
I don't... I'm not weird... I think...
you've never thought about the size of your penis? if you haven't measured it you're weird, tbh you're most likely just lying
Original post by AnotherPoet
It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.
because its obviously bull****, 7 inches is always going to be better than 3 inches, regardless of how he uses it
because its obviously bull****, 7 inches is always going to be better than 3 inches, regardless of how he uses it

Not in my experience.
I don't think it's a fantasy but no one really pictures guys to have small dicks tbh
I don't really care for size lol

Latest

Trending

Trending