The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
@Anon_98

Isn't it D day for you too? Did you apply to uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was aha but no I didnt bc Im AS. (': Hope you did well and got the grades you needed/wanted though. :h:
Only movies which are better than their book counterparts off the top of my head are Fight Club and The Mist
Thought the Bourne films were better too.

Watched Southpaw recently too, not a bad film. Little bit predictable but decent enough.
Let's be real here, Harry Potter x1000 only because of Emma
LOTR films too
Original post by AR_95

Unpopular opinion but I thought Radcliffe was pretty great in the last few films too. I find him funny as ****.
Emma is probably the only white girl I've been attracted to since Cheryl back on X Factor's first spell. Not so hot on Emma anymore either
My head has gone.
Enma still clinging on in my top three, hope she hasn't peaked
Original post by Fizzel
Thought the Bourne films were better too.

Those films are beyond awful. ^-^

Original post by AR_95

:rofl:

Original post by TornadoGR4
My head has gone.

Aw, I'm sorry. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just watched Mad Max Fury Road. It was pretty good, vastly overrated though
Original post by Anon_98

Aw, I'm sorry. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

For what?
For what?

Bc you said your head was gone(?) which sounded as though you meant you had a headache of somesort or couldn't think...unless its just a phrase that I'm unfamiliar with and infact means something completely different(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I must be in the minority who've never found Emma Watson attractive. Just don't understand it.

It's the same a few years back when everyone was going on about Megan Fox. Never saw the appeal.
Reply 8514
Original post by sr90
I must be in the minority who've never found Emma Watson attractive. Just don't understand it.

It's the same a few years back when everyone was going on about Megan Fox. Never saw the appeal.

Nope, I'm with you on that one.

She's merely aaiit..
Original post by sr90

I'm with you on this one.

#plainskinnywhitegirls
I never got the skinny white girl look but then Anna Kendrick changed everything.
Original post by Anon_98
Bc you said your head was gone(?) which sounded as though you meant you had a headache of somesort or couldn't think...unless its just a phrase that I'm unfamiliar with and infact means something completely different(?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to be sorry for anything, not your fault.

It's just a phrase. Means like, when you struggle to see the sense in things sometimes. Sort of like a 'what's the point' attitude.
Original post by sr90

Agree on Megan Fox, botox overload.

Original post by Louis.
I never got the skinny white girl look but then Anna Kendrick changed everything.

Haha yesss.
Reply 8519
You don't have to be sorry for anything, not your fault.

It's just a phrase. Means like, when you struggle to see the sense in things sometimes. Sort of like a 'what's the point' attitude.

What's on your mind mate?

Latest