The Student Room Group

Asurat's road to 4 As at AS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by qwerty123A
Well done, you deserved it

Thank you!
I'd just say do past papers. All there is to it.
Original post by Asurat
Thanks man! If you're doing similar subjects to me I'd say enjoy your Summer and relax, I did look at some stuff during the Summer and forgot the bulk of it by the time I started learning :smile:

Lol. I've started C1. I'm now a Indicies expert.. I hope! :P
Reply 163
Original post by Adeel Ali
Lol. I've started C1. I'm now a Indicies expert.. I hope! :P

What're you planning on taking next year?
Original post by Asurat
What're you planning on taking next year?

Maths, Further Maths Chemistry and Business Studies! I want all A's! :wink:
Reply 165
Maths, Further Maths Chemistry and Business Studies! I want all A's! :wink:

Do you know what boards you're on?
Original post by Asurat
Do you know what boards you're on?

MEI. I hope to finish it within a week. Then I'm gonna hit a few past papers and see how I do..
I admire this so much. In 4 months, you've gone from BCEE to AAAB -- incredible. Congratulations, you really deserve this.
Reply 168
MEI. I hope to finish it within a week. Then I'm gonna hit a few past papers and see how I do..

Mateee you're gonna hit it hard next year, I really can't knock the drive. You should be aiming for 100s next year then :wink:
Reply 169
Original post by ETbuymilkandeggs
I admire this so much. In 4 months, you've gone from BCEE to AAAB -- incredible. Congratulations, you really deserve this.

Thank you very much!
Original post by Asurat
Mateee you're gonna hit it hard next year, I really can't knock the drive. You should be aiming for 100s next year then :wink:

Haha yeah! Hopefully buddy! I'm gonna try to smash everything! Can't wait for this year to start! What you dropping next year?
Reply 171
Haha yeah! Hopefully buddy! I'm gonna try to smash everything! Can't wait for this year to start! What you dropping next year?

I'm probably going to drop chemistry next year, aiming for 3A*s (and to not get a U in any STEP paper) for sure this time round, no excuses this time.
Original post by Asurat
I'm probably going to drop chemistry next year, aiming for 3A*s (and to not get a U in any STEP paper) for sure this time round, no excuses this time.

Lol didn't you do better in Chemistry than Physics? What you wanting to do @ Uni..
Got my results day in 4 short days...:redface: What did you get @ GCSE?
Reply 173
Lol didn't you do better in Chemistry than Physics? What you wanting to do @ Uni..
Got my results day in 4 short days...:redface: What did you get @ GCSE?

PM
How do i get an A in AS biology(edexcel)?
Reply 175
Original post by sara_ara98
How do i get an A in AS biology(edexcel)?

I'm really not the guy to ask as I didn't sit bio or Edexcel science. All I'd say is do all past papers on your spec twice if possible and make sure you know the entire spec.
Amazing ,all your work paid off!
Really inspirational

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Gotten my remark confirmed... No grade movement up or down. AAAB it is.
Original post by Asurat
Gotten my remark confirmed... No grade movement up or down. AAAB it is.

Yep my remark did nothing too :argh: You've still got great grades though so!! :elefant:
Reply 179
Original post by Nandosfood
Yep my remark did nothing too :argh: You've still got great grades though so!! :elefant:

Yeah I don't mind that much tbh, it was a long time ago. How's A2 treating you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending