The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5280
Original post by sr90
He'll go missing against Liverpool next week. Quote me on it.

He played very well today but he's turned up against the midtable sides before.

I will do boo x

He did well at the Emirates vs them a few months ago
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sr90

Last season against Liverpool he was vintage. His play is very underestimated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ozzzzzzzzzzzzzilllll
How were we today?
Original post by angelfox
How were we today?

Nervy. But victorious. Come 1750 and all recent Blue trolling on the gunners will have backfired
Reply 5285
Original post by sr90

Liverpool are a midtable side
lol @ Chelsea
Original post by ETRC
Liverpool are a midtable side

I would class midtable as being not good enough for any European competition yet not bad enough to be fighting relegation
Have to beat Liverpool next week.
Just seen our goals on MOTD, Sanchez's leap is prodigious!
Original post by angelfox
Have to beat Liverpool next week.

Big game for both sides. I can't help thinking that form goes out of the window during the first few weekends of the season, so it's unpredictable. A very solid result for you today, though. One you needed, too.
Good result but I just don't think the team is capable of winning the league without signings.
Benteke and Milner double hat-trick tomorrow and I may just about be able to justify the transfers I made for this week.
Original post by The Shed End
Benteke and Milner double hat-trick tomorrow and I may just about be able to justify the transfers I made for this week.

how u feeling bro u abit mad or abit salty bro?
Original post by The Shed End

Yeh, hopefully they're all assisted by Gomez too.
Looks like Man City are going to be the ones on the front foot for a while, with United following behind. Us and Chelsea have had awful starts.
Original post by Arkasia
Looks like Man City are going to be the ones on the front foot for a while, with United following behind. Us and Chelsea have had awful starts.

one loss one win is hardly an awful start tbh United could easily slip in their next match.
Original post by sevchenko
one loss one win is hardly an awful start tbh United could easily slip in their next match.

Losing at home to West Ham was one loss out of maybe 5 we can afford if we want to be serious title contenders, so it was sort of a bad start (but not catastrophic).
Original post by Arkasia
Losing at home to West Ham was one loss out of maybe 5 we can afford if we want to be serious title contenders, so it was sort of a bad start (but not catastrophic).

Depends on how the others do around us. I can certainly see our rivals losing more than 5 matches this season
Original post by sevchenko
Depends on how the others do around us. I can certainly see our rivals losing more than 5 matches this season

Perhaps, but then again I could see Chelsea losing more than 3, yet they didn't.

Latest