Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

ARU - 2015 applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lifeistoff
Is anyone doing Healthcare science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i applied thru clearing and have an interview on 21st, still haven't got the email they said they would send me tho... :/
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
does anyone know when ARU starts?
Original post by Ram Charan
Hey, i applied thru clearing and have an interview on 21st, still haven't got the email they said they would send me tho... :/

Hello Ram Charan,

You should have recieved an email confirming the interview date. Please check your junk mail too, as our emails sometimes get caught up in there.

If you have no email at all, then please send me a private message and I will provide you with the contact number you need to give us a call.

Hope this helps :smile:

Charlie
ARU Official Rep
Been put on a reserve list cos the course was full, what are the chances that they'll offer me a place next year if i called up admissions?

Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hello Ram Charan,

You should have recieved an email confirming the interview date. Please check your junk mail too, as our emails sometimes get caught up in there.

If you have no email at all, then please send me a private message and I will provide you with the contact number you need to give us a call.

Hope this helps :smile:

Charlie
ARU Official Rep
Been put on a reserve list cos the course was full, what are the chances that they'll offer me a place next year if i called up admissions?

Hello,

Could you send us a private message, and we will try to gather some information for you.

Many thanks :smile:

Charlie
ARU Official Rep

Did you get an interview in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending