The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5300
Original post by Arkasia
Looks like Man City are going to be the ones on the front foot for a while, with United following behind. Us and Chelsea have had awful starts.

Man Utd got a bit lucky against Tottenham. Man City are the only team that looks solid. Chelsea have many internal problems and their play has been crap.
We look shaky in every part of the pitch- MOTD brilliantly pointed out that we cannot control a game.
Think Sterling will become a great player in the City setup. Kid has the talent and is learning from some great players.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Think Sterling will become a great player in the City setup. Kid has the talent and is learning from some great players.

Yeah he should do well. When you have Silva beside you, you're bound to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ETRC
Man Utd got a bit lucky against Tottenham. Man City are the only team that looks solid. Chelsea have many internal problems and their play has been crap.
We look shaky in every part of the pitch- MOTD brilliantly pointed out that we cannot control a game.

True, United got lucky against both teams to be honest. City have dominated, and Chelsea look a bit broken.

He already looks a part of the system, and annoyingly I think he'll be brilliant there.
Original post by ETRC

More like Gullit did. Don't think Shearer could spot such a thing. All he knows what to say about Arsenal is 'they need one or two players.'

Posted from TSR Mobile
We need Arteta to help steady it.
Reply 5306
Original post by qwerty_mad
More like Gullit did. Don't think Shearer could spot such a thing. All he knows what to say about Arsenal is 'they need one or two players.'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gullit has some brilliant analysis when I see him. Shearer often points out the obvious stuff when talking about anything not strikers/forwards.
Original post by angelfox
We need Arteta to help steady it.

He did well yesterday. This role suits him well. And I think he accepts it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko
one loss one win is hardly an awful start tbh United could easily slip in their next match.

Newcastle at home? Highly unlikely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cech
Bellerin Mert Kos Monreal
Coquelin
Walcott Cazorla Ozil Alexis
Giroud
Basically Bellerin should have started against West Ham, laid a peach of a ball to Alexis yesterday. But then again I am biased because I think he is beautiful.
Reply 5311
Basically Bellerin should have started against West Ham, laid a peach of a ball to Alexis yesterday. But then again I am biased because I think he is beautiful.

his hair is 10/10. his face is 10/10. he is a beautiful ******
Original post by ETRC
his hair is 10/10. his face is 10/10. he is a beautiful ******

Calm it Brendan.
All teams have these slow patches in these season. Unfortunately ours came right at the start, which is crucial for leading the table, but as long as we grind out results for now we'll be fine. Doesn't matter if we're not doing it convincingly right now, but if I'm honest we could have easily slotted another 2 or 3 goals in that Palace game, and it'd be a completely different story.
Original post by AR_95
All teams have these slow patches in these season. Unfortunately ours came right at the start, which is crucial for leading the table, but as long as we grind out results for now we'll be fine. Doesn't matter if we're not doing it convincingly right now, but if I'm honest we could have easily slotted another 2 or 3 goals in that Palace game, and it'd be a completely different story.

Yeah.

Don't see why either Chelsea or Arsenal should be worried this point in the season.

As said by me and Neville Toure's ability to play in a 2 more than once a week(with Fernandinho) is questionable. I can see City dropping points regularly after CL games.
Original post by AR_95
sggregegeraege
Inb4 Balotelli
Original post by jam277
Inb4 Balotelli

:colonhash:
Ill be seriously pissed if Wenger blows that amount of money on another midget midfielder.

Latest