The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Crown Place accommodation 2015

I firmed Liverpool as my first choice uni and applied for accommodation today. Crown Place is my first choice... Has anyone else applied yet? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I have applied :smile: got crown place 1 and 2, vine court third :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Azurefeline
I have applied :smile: got crown place 1 and 2, vine court third :smile:

Cool! I've got Crown Place 1 and 2, and Greenbank third

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charl0tte_Emily
Cool! I've got Crown Place 1 and 2, and Greenbank third

Posted from TSR Mobile

gonna wait for my interview at York first before I decide whether to use Liverpool or not.

What course have you all been offered on? Mind's Law.
Original post by SuperSah
gonna wait for my interview at York first before I decide whether to use Liverpool or not.

What course have you all been offered on? Mind's Law.

That's fair enough! Where else did you apply? My offer is for Law too :-) straight Law though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's fair enough! Where else did you apply? My offer is for Law too :-) straight Law though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Straight Law too:smile:

Applied for Liverpool, York, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Birmingham.

Received offers everywhere except York. I have interview in a week and a half. I got an unconditional at Bournemouth though! :smile:
I've got an offer for straight law too! i've put Crown 1 & 2 and then Vine third... i know loads of people who didn't get into their top choices for accommodation last year because of the high demand for crown and vine so i'm hoping that an early application and the fact i'm allergic to so much food will get me my place :/ have you firmed liverpool or is it your insurance?
Original post by Meli.Hardege
I've got an offer for straight law too! i've put Crown 1 & 2 and then Vine third... i know loads of people who didn't get into their top choices for accommodation last year because of the high demand for crown and vine so i'm hoping that an early application and the fact i'm allergic to so much food will get me my place :/ have you firmed liverpool or is it your insurance?

Applying early will probably make no difference if your offer is conditional. :/

Personally gonna wait until my interview with York before deciding my action.
Applying early will probably make no difference if your offer is conditional. :/

Personally gonna wait until my interview with York before deciding my action.

True but often accommodation is done on a first come first served basis so it seems worth a try. Liverpool is my insurance anyway although i'm not confident i'll get into my firm choice.

Good luck with your interview!
Original post by Meli.Hardege
True but often accommodation is done on a first come first served basis so it seems worth a try. Liverpool is my insurance anyway although i'm not confident i'll get into my firm choice.

Good luck with your interview!

True indeed! Crown Place is stunning, though I need to consider the other two choices before I submit it.

And thank you very much, fingers crossed it goes well for me.
True indeed! Crown Place is stunning, though I need to consider the other two choices before I submit it.

And thank you very much, fingers crossed it goes well for me.

Definitely is! I waited until i had decided on my firm and insurance before submitting the form :smile:
I firmed Liverpool as my first choice uni and applied for accommodation today. Crown Place is my first choice... Has anyone else applied yet? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put crown place as my second and Vine court as top just because it was a lot closer to the business school :P
Applied for crown place for my top 3 choices. Liverpool is my firm and im doing psychology with criminology
I got crown place double ^_^
Reply 14
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
I got crown place double ^_^

That's brilliant!! That's what I wanted but I got rankin 😫
Original post by Emily007
That's brilliant!! That's what I wanted but I got rankin 😫

Same... but I ended up with Roscoe & Gladstone, so depressed.
Reply 16
Original post by HassanD

Yeah I just didn't want off campus!
has anyone else not got any of their 3 choices?
Original post by HassanD

Try not to feel down. Whilst R&G is off campus and not nice and modern like Crown Place, it's a lot cheaper and you'll have more money for other things. I actually declined my Crown Place offer last year because of this and I honestly loved staying at Roscoe and Gladstone. It's said to be more sociable, the food is actually pretty good most of the time, it's surrounded by lovely greenery, there are two parks right by it as well. I promise you it's not all bad :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by alex22808
has anyone else not got any of their 3 choices?

I applied for Crown Place single & double and Vine court single and ended up with a Crown Place studio 😩

I know it's not as bad as people who applied for both and got the student village but the price difference on my budget is huge now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending