The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

John Moores applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SabrinaPatel
I can assure you Liverpool is an amazing city! I've visited it quite a lot as me and my family are avid lfc supporters! You'll love it and fit right in :smile: I live in leicester but prefer Liverpool. Are you excited about starting the course?

I've heard Liverpool is an amazing city too! Yes I am excited for sure,are you? The next month is going to fly in
Liverpool
Going to study Accounting and Finance
Original post by emmamullan123
I've heard Liverpool is an amazing city too! Yes I am excited for sure,are you? The next month is going to fly in

It sure is! I can't wait to start :smile: I got an email and it looks like I'll be staying in Liberty Prospect Point. Now I just have to wait for my student finance application to come through then it's sorted :smile:
Anybody doing Business Studies?
I'm in Cambridge Court also. What block are you in?

I don't know what block I'm in yet, a room is reserved for me I just need to sort the payment schedule etc out now, do you have facebook or twitter?
Original post by shaun.ash
Yeah i'm doing freshers an yeah its shaun steven ashton. Do you have Facebook?

You're not coming up mate, got twitter?
I'm in Cambridge Court..Studying law in September

I'm in Cambridge Court and studying law!! Do you know your room details??
Original post by barneybryer
You're not coming up mate, got twitter?

Yeah its @shaunashton an thats because my privacy settings.
It sure is! I can't wait to start :smile: I got an email and it looks like I'll be staying in Liberty Prospect Point. Now I just have to wait for my student finance application to come through then it's sorted :smile:

Aw very good . That'll be good too! The student finance is a nuisance
Original post by barneybryer
I don't know what block I'm in yet, a room is reserved for me I just need to sort the payment schedule etc out now, do you have facebook or twitter?

Yeh I have both . Your block is on the tenancy agreement sent via email
Original post by emmmmmmaxx
I'm in Cambridge Court and studying law!! Do you know your room details??

Happy days ! I'm in Block F, do you know yours ?
Aw very good . That'll be good too! The student finance is a nuisance

Tell me about it haha, it's only cos I didn't get into UoL, if I did then it would've been easier as my finance for that was already sorted. Oh well, I just hope it gets sorted soon. Has your application been approved yet?
Happy days ! I'm in Block F, do you know yours ?

I'm in Block B! but I'm sure I'll see you around
Tell me about it haha, it's only cos I didn't get into UoL, if I did then it would've been easier as my finance for that was already sorted. Oh well, I just hope it gets sorted soon. Has your application been approved yet?

Yeh , well my firm was Queens in Belfast so I had to completely change my student finance! It's just finalising now so hopefully should be all sorted out by today. Hopefully you get yours sorted out soon too!
I'm in Block B! but I'm sure I'll see you around

Aw I'm sure! Are you excited to start?
Yeh , well my firm was Queens in Belfast so I had to completely change my student finance! It's just finalising now so hopefully should be all sorted out by today. Hopefully you get yours sorted out soon too!

Oh yeah, I had to change mine too. Fingers crossed it both gets sorted out for us! Otherwise I don't know how I'm going to pay for accommodation
Aw I'm sure! Are you excited to start?

I am but I'm also petrified haha!! what about you??
Oh yeah, I had to change mine too. Fingers crossed it both gets sorted out for us! Otherwise I don't know how I'm going to pay for accommodation

Aw same , it would be a nightmare
I am but I'm also petrified haha!! what about you??

Yeh I'm excited surely , but nervous too about going to a new city . Have you been to Liverpool before ?
Anybody doing early childhood studies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending