The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University of Cumbria Occupational Therapy part time

Hi, I'm starting UoC in September 2015. I was the only part-time applicant there on my interview day and wondered if anyone was on here doing the part time route?

Also, full & part timers will share timetables for.the modules we do together and I wondered if anyone was interested in car sharing? I live in Skelmersdale :-)

It'd be good to hear from you!! :-)
Hello :smile:

I am also studying OT at the UoC September 2015 at Lancaster campus!

Have you spoken to anyone else on the course?
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Hi!!!!

Only 2 people so far! One ive been speaking to on twitter. You?!

Original post by jodiekateee123
Hello :smile:

I am also studying OT at the UoC September 2015 at Lancaster campus!

Have you spoken to anyone else on the course?
Original post by emmajgrace01
Hi!!!!

Only 2 people so far! One ive been speaking to on twitter. You?!

Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today :smile: shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?
Reply 4
Congratulations! A group sounds like a great idea! I'm Emma Grace www facebook.com/emma.grace.77312

QUOTE=jodiekateee123;58601405]Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today :smile: shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?
Original post by emmajgrace01
Congratulations! A group sounds like a great idea! I'm Emma Grace www facebook.com/emma.grace.77312

QUOTE=jodiekateee123;58601405]Nope no one so far! I've just been accepted today :smile: shall we make a group chat somewhere? Do you have facebook?

Thankyou! I didn't expect to get a place this year! :biggrin: great i'll add you now! if you know any others on the course just add them and I will too :smile:
Reply 6
hi ladies, I am also studying occupational therapy at Lancaster. it would be lovely to get to know some people who are going on the same course. Emmajgrace01 I think we might have met on interview day!!
Reply 7
Ah, cool! 😀 ive put my facebook on a previous post. Ive just become friends with another girl, Tam, who is on the course too! It would be great to get to know you guys!

Original post by Finnolly
hi ladies, I am also studying occupational therapy at Lancaster. it would be lovely to get to know some people who are going on the same course. Emmajgrace01 I think we might have met on interview day!!
Hello! Do you have facebook? We can add people to a group message 😊
Reply 9
Yeah have Facebook but I don't know how to get a link up to my account? My name is Joanne, used your link and sent you a friend request emma. Jodiekatee123 do you have Facebook? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending