The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

City Campus Accommodation NEEDED!!! (Nottingham trent)

Hello everyone, I am attending Nottingham trent this september and i would like any accommodation anyone has which is in on the city site e.g. gill street. I am also a first year undergraduate. I would be more than happy to pay for anyone's deposit if they have already given it or any other commitments.
Reply 1
Original post by Junes474
Hello everyone, I am attending Nottingham trent this september and i would like any accommodation anyone has which is in on the city site e.g. gill street. I am also a first year undergraduate. I would be more than happy to pay for anyone's deposit if they have already given it or any other commitments.

I have a room at Norton Court if you're interested?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jw3010

Hey thank you for the quick reply, Norton court is a little bit too far if possible but thank you anyways!!
Reply 3
Hey thank you for the quick reply, Norton court is a little bit too far if possible but thank you anyways!!

It's alright. It might be hard to get on campus accommodation as it's all been fully booked, that's what I was told when I called them up.
Reply 4
I have a room at Nottingham The Glass House, part of a 6bedroom flat?
The flat comprises of 6 bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms and a large kitchen/living area to share. The bedrooms comprise of a ¾ size bed (slightly smaller than a double), desk, desk chair, wardrobe, drawers and shelves. The kitchen area consists of a breakfast bar with bar stools, leather look sofas, fridge freezers, oven and hobs. Please find attached some pictures of the shared flats.Only available as no longer attending ntu
Original post by jw3010

Hey , is your room available? I'm interested.
Reply 6
Hello, will let you know tomorrow as I have a person who wants to take it.. If it becomes available I will contact you x
Reply 7
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'll let you know by tomorrow as someone is going to get back to me if they want the room.
Original post by jw3010
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'll let you know by tomorrow as someone is going to get back to me if they want the room.

Alright thanks :smile:
Original post by amysimes
Hello, will let you know tomorrow as I have a person who wants to take it.. If it becomes available I will contact you x

Thanks x
Anyone looking for a student room to rent in Nottingham? It's close to the University and City centre. Between £70-80 a week, you can pay monthly or termly depending on your personal preference. The cost is including bills, TV license, internet and TV in your room. It has a double bed, very spacious and fully furnished. It also has a dishwasher!!! There is a bus stop right outside the house and is close to the supermarkets and tram lines. You'll be living with 4 other girls all second year students at Nottingham Trent. It's a three storey house, with 2 bathrooms, (2 showers,2 toilets and a bath)kitchen, lounge/dining room and a small garden space out back. There is also a small amount of free car parking on the side road next to the property and an off license next door which is great when your a student! Please let me know if your interested or know of anyone who would be! Thank you xx

Hi junes,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by daniella_ax
Hey , is your room available? I'm interested.

Hi daniella,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle
Hey I'm looking for a room in the city centre, starting second year at NTU transferring from a different uni! If the room is available could I possibly take a look? I'm not from Nottingham so will be travelling up on Wednesday to view houses! Thanks! Xx
Hey I'm looking for a room in the city centre, starting second year at NTU transferring from a different uni! If the room is available could I possibly take a look? I'm not from Nottingham so will be travelling up on Wednesday to view houses! Thanks! Xx
Original post by Chesca0808
Anyone looking for a student room to rent in Nottingham? It's close to the University and City centre. Between £70-80 a week, you can pay monthly or termly depending on your personal preference. The cost is including bills, TV license, internet and TV in your room. It has a double bed, very spacious and fully furnished. It also has a dishwasher!!! There is a bus stop right outside the house and is close to the supermarkets and tram lines. You'll be living with 4 other girls all second year students at Nottingham Trent. It's a three storey house, with 2 bathrooms, (2 showers,2 toilets and a bath)kitchen, lounge/dining room and a small garden space out back. There is also a small amount of free car parking on the side road next to the property and an off license next door which is great when your a student! Please let me know if your interested or know of anyone who would be! Thank you xx

Original post by Alishaabel

Hello Alishaabel, do you mind to have a look at Goldsmith Court as well? : )

I would like to offer you to take over my contact. It is an en suite study bed room in Goldsmith Court in a flat of 4 persons (the other 3 are females), which is 5 mins walk away from the NTU. My flat number is 49, Room 1. It is newly renovated and is furnished, charged at 110 pounds per week, that includes utilities with WIFI and broadband and content insurance. You will be sharing kitchen/diner as well as TV and a laundry room with your flatmates. It is equipped with CCTV and hence is very safe. Do let me know if you or you have friends who are interested. : )

Thank you.
Reply 17
Hello is anyone looking for a great city NTU site flat. I have a flat vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite, and I only have to move out due to personal reasons.

Hello, I'm finding a replacement tenant for my tenancy in Curzon House, it's a ensuite premium 1 room with 44 weeks tenancy, 138.2 per week, pm if interested!!
Price: £138.20 per week (the price is £153 now)
Length of stay: 44 weeks
Check In Date: 17 September 2021
Check Out Date: 22 July 2022

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending