The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2015 Accommodation Choices!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by suziechang
Are you in house three? if so, we are flatmates woop!

OMG YES YES YES!!! I finally have found a flatmate!!

Do you have facebook?? PM me your name, I would love to get to know you!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by jake1890
Goddamn it, i've been allocated my 6th choice haha.

Suppose I should have done it earlier, anyone have an idea how tiny the Taly North small rooms are?

Eugh I got a tiny room too!
I'm in senghennydd court, house j, first floor flat 5, room 2 :smile:
Original post by catt_m
Eugh I got a tiny room too!

I'm slightly concerned as i'm 6ft 1 and even the beds look small.
Reply 284
Original post by jake1890
I'm slightly concerned as i'm 6ft 1 and even the beds look small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Know the feeling, I'm 6ft 2. Apparently you can get a bigger bed though if you're too tall.
Original post by Experial
Parents/religious reasons. My parents aren't keen on me moving in the first place. This as an addition will only piss them off more :colonhash: I've emailed them. Trying to call but the lines busy.

hey same with me!!! which halls did you get? and how do we know if we got same sex? i put that option but i dont know if thats what i got....also can you please tell me the email to ask them for a different accommodation? you can pm me if you want. thanks! :smile:
Reply 286
Parents/religious reasons. My parents aren't keen on me moving in the first place. This as an addition will only piss them off more :colonhash: I've emailed them. Trying to call but the lines busy.

Damn that's annoying.

To be honest, I'd be pretty upset if people who have a genuine need of single sex accomodation are denied it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Original post by ~amethyst~
hey same with me!!! which halls did you get? and how do we know if we got same sex? i put that option but i dont know if thats what i got....also can you please tell me the email to ask them for a different accommodation? you can pm me if you want. thanks! :smile:

[email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cacra
Damn that's annoying.

To be honest, I'd be pretty upset if people who have a genuine need of single sex accomodation are denied it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

image.jpgI guess it's time to say bye to Cardiff :colonhash:
image.jpgI guess it's time to say bye to Cardiff :colonhash:

what that is so annoying!!!! they must have space come on....I can only stay at females only too :frown:
Original post by ~amethyst~
what that is so annoying!!!! they must have space come on....I can only stay at females only too :frown:

Ikr :colonhash:
Reply 291
Anyone in Colum road student housing?
Reply 292
Original post by Ordj96
im in house57, column road!

I'm in house 100, not too far off :wink:
[Redacted]
(edited 7 years ago)
I've managed to get my first choice of accommodation through Clearing (self-catered, shared bathroom)..... Just a shame they've put me 40 minutes away from the Main and Engineering buildings. Not sure whether I should ring them up to try and change or to just suck it up, as the response Experial got was less than helpful.
Original post by Ephilas
I've managed to get my first choice of accommodation through Clearing (self-catered, shared bathroom)..... Just a shame they've put me 40 minutes away from the Main and Engineering buildings. Not sure whether I should ring them up to try and change or to just suck it up, as the response Experial got was less than helpful.

Quite a lot of people have tried to change but cardiff dont seem to be willing to change people until term starts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone staying in 40 Miskin Street in Student houses (Village)? Or close too ^.^
I'm in Cartwright Court House 5 ground floor, is anyone in my house?
Is anyone staying in 126 Colum Road???
Original post by doublecross2893
Anyone staying in 40 Miskin Street in Student houses (Village)? Or close too ^.^

Hi, I am staying at 20, Ruthin garden in Student house ( village)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending