Maths
ICT
Music
TV
Football

Worst
Science
History.
According to some bull**** quiz I took on Facebook the other day, good enough for them to assume that I'm educated at PhD level.

With questions like "what's the longest river in the world?" and "what country does the Pope reside in?", I can only assume that the people who made the quiz were high as **** or the level of education has gone down dramatically since I completely ****ed up at college.
Original post by Drunk Punx
According to some bull**** quiz I took on Facebook the other day, good enough for them to assume that I'm educated at PhD level.

With questions like "what's the longest river in the world?" and "what country does the Pope reside in?", I can only assume that the people who made the quiz were high as **** or the level of education has gone down dramatically since I completely ****ed up at college.

Was this Playbuzz.com by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
Was this Playbuzz.com by any chance?

I don't think so. I very rarely take those quizzes, they're a waste of time and are usually full of ****. I did this one for the keks though.
Best:

Music
Films
Political History
Geography (I'm good at 'what is the capital of...'-style questions)

Worst:

Science
General History
Celebrities

I don't think I'm a very well-rounded person. I'm good at some things and a complete ignoramus at others. It doesn't matter unless you enjoy being a pseudo intellect around other people or winning pointless quizzes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Exceptional in all areas.
Reply 6

Did it say Italy?
I used to be smart..until GCSE grades told me that im a dumbass :/
Best:
History
Science
Political History

Worst:
Music
Geography
Original post by KeriKG
Did it say Italy?

If memory serves correctly (which it probably doesn't), the answers were Italy, Argentina, USA, or The Vatican.
Reply 9
If memory serves correctly (which it probably doesn't), the answers were Italy, Argentina, USA, or The Vatican.

That's tricky. I am Italian and I still don't know the difference
Best:

Literature
History
Geography
Art
Science

Worst:

Music history

Quick Reply

Latest