The Student Room Group

What does the Muslim grooming case teach about 'institutional racism' in the police?

I find it strange that a country which loves to call anybody a racist or Nazi has been so quiet over the fact the public services actually allow Pakistani's to be above the law, especially if they attack 10-14 year old white children.

I always had been told the police come down hard on Muslims, treat them badly, arrest them for no reason and harass them. Countless stories by reliable sources such as as 'Dianne Abbott' 'Medhi Hassan' and others regarding 'Institutional racism'. Well, that clearly seems to be propaganda by proof, not just that, but a deliberate industry built over years and years of hoax discrimination, creating an aura and sense of persecution with no evidence.

How many people are going to stand up and take this into account when talking about 'racism' in this country? facts tell us we are being lied to. If your a Pakistani Muslim, you are above the law and afforded minority privlige and politically correct privilege.

When will people take note of this stone cold fact?

Scroll to see replies

Odd for someone with Catholic as their handle to complain about certain groups being above the law on child abuse today of all days?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-33959446
Reply 2
Original post by skeptical_john
Odd for someone with Catholic as their handle to complain about certain groups being above the law on child abuse today of all days?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-33959446

Haha, typical lefitist response to bring up a seperate issue to avoid the discussion.

Lesson 1: Muslim brings up Islamophobia in group discussion, group debates Islamophobia.

Lesson 2: Westerner brings up Islamism in group discussion, group debates the westerner.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Catholic_
I find it strange that a country which loves to call anybody a racist or Nazi has been so quiet over the fact the public services actually allow Pakistani's to be above the law, especially if they attack 10-14 year old white children.

I always had been told the police come down hard on Muslims, treat them badly, arrest them for no reason and harass them. Countless stories by reliable sources such as as 'Dianne Abbott' 'Medhi Hassan' and others regarding 'Institutional racism'. Well, that clearly seems to be propaganda by proof, not just that, but a deliberate industry built over years and years of hoax discrimination, creating an aura and sense of persecution with no evidence.

How many people are going to stand up and take this into account when talking about 'racism' in this country? facts tell us we are being lied to. If your a Pakistani Muslim, you are above the law and afforded minority privlige and politically correct privilege.

When will people take note of this stone cold fact?

are you honestly trying to blame a larger community or nationality for what a minority has done? living in the UK as a Pakistani and proud british yes the government and police are institutionally racist but no that does not mean it gives the right for 'pakistani' men to traffic girl, also the case in which you are speaking about was in Rochdale and that's is a small city but if you look at statistics then no Pakistani people are not the majority of people doing such crimes. can you blame a large amount of them for being in jail if we are 10x more likely to be stopped and searched than 'whites' you cant blame a certain nationality for a crime of what a minority of people have done. its not like stereotypically white people don't commit crimes or don't go to jail. the propaganda is that we are meant to be a multi cultural society yet people like you still point fingers and listen to the media
On what evidence am I lefty?

You should peruse the jail statistics by ethnic origin, you would ascertain the errors of your statement.
Reply 5
Original post by MPL_DEPP
are you honestly trying to blame a larger community or nationality for what a minority has done? living in the UK as a Pakistani and proud british yes the government and police are institutionally racist but no that does not mean it gives the right for 'pakistani' men to traffic girl, also the case in which you are speaking about was in Rochdale and that's is a small city but if you look at statistics then no Pakistani people are not the majority of people doing such crimes. can you blame a large amount of them for being in jail if we are 10x more likely to be stopped and searched than 'whites' you cant blame a certain nationality for a crime of what a minority of people have done. its not like stereotypically white people don't commit crimes or don't go to jail. the propaganda is that we are meant to be a multi cultural society yet people like you still point fingers and listen to the media

Lol. Complains about stereotyping and blaming Muslims when the question is about the police. Answers a question which hasn't been asked lol.

Secondly, complains about stereotyping then says all the government, police and media are racist. Great example of emotion over matter.
Reply 6
Original post by skeptical_john
On what evidence am I lefty?

You should peruse the jail statistics by ethnic origin, you would ascertain the errors of your statement.

Did you know most inmates in Pakistnai jails are Pakistani? surprising isn't it?
Did you know most inmates in Pakistnai jails are Pakistani? surprising isn't it?

So they're not above the law then are they?

And no they are not "most" but they do make up a disproportionate amount (hence my previous statement) however when you cancel out people from a simular economic background its not so noticeable.
Reply 8
Lol. Complains about stereotyping and blaming Muslims when the question is about the police. Answers a question which hasn't been asked lol.

Secondly, complains about stereotyping then says all the government, police and media are racist. Great example of emotion over matter.

its not about emotion over matter its the idea of trying to educate people like you who believe that muslims are the root cause of everything or that we are given some sort of special treatment. have you read the news recently? I don't think we are given any favours regardless of what words are used in which context. if you put it in to perspective if a guy crashes a plane of innocent people he is deemed to be 'unfit and mentally unstable' however if it was a muslim the front page of papers would be covering that it was a terrorist or extremist. you have no experience in such stigma so you have no right to make any judgments or assumptions
Reply 9
I think you should take a step back, gather the facts, and then return with a better argument, right now as it is you're only making yourself sound even more ignorant and foolish than in your original thread, your argument is so flawed, I won't even bother pointing the holes and the errors
Original post by MPL_DEPP
its not about emotion over matter its the idea of trying to educate people like you who believe that muslims are the root cause of everything or that we are given some sort of special treatment. have you read the news recently? I don't think we are given any favours regardless of what words are used in which context. if you put it in to perspective if a guy crashes a plane of innocent people he is deemed to be 'unfit and mentally unstable' however if it was a muslim the front page of papers would be covering that it was a terrorist or extremist. you have no experience in such stigma so you have no right to make any judgments or assumptions

I'd strongly suggest you learn the difference between mass murder and terrorism before you hypocritically stereotype the hundreds and thousands of people who work for the media and the police in this country while crying about somebody stereotyping Muslims.
OP why on Earth did you put quotation marks for Medhi Hassan and Diane Abbott like you're suggesting they don't exist and someone made them up lol.
IIf your a Pakistani Muslim, you are above the law and afforded minority privlige and politically correct privilege.

The police went after these men and secured a conviction in a far shorter time than it took for many cases involving white perpetrators. If you want to talk about people having privilege or being above the law, look no further than Jimmy Saville. Now there is a man who got away with it.

There is an ongoing investigation involving the sexual abuse of potentially over 1000 male teenage victims. The perpetrators were white. It took 20 years for the victims to be taken seriously. It is barely considered news worthy at a national level, possibly because the right wing press are not going to write articles like "what does this say about white British culture?" like they did in response to Rotherham.
Original post by KimKallstrom
OP why on Earth did you put quotation marks for Medhi Hassan and Diane Abbott like you're suggesting they don't exist and someone made them up lol.

I think he's very confused

Original post by KimKallstrom
I'd strongly suggest you learn the difference between mass murder and terrorism before you hypocritically stereotype the hundreds and thousands of people who work for the media and the police in this country while crying about somebody stereotyping Muslims.

Yes, it's very important we discern the motives in order to prevent further horrors.
Reply 14
Original post by Quantex
The police went after these men and secured a conviction in a far shorter time than it took for many cases involving white perpetrators. If you want to talk about people having privilege or being above the law, look no further than Jimmy Saville. Now there is a man who got away with it.

There is an ongoing investigation involving the sexual abuse of potentially over 1000 male teenage victims. The perpetrators were white. It took 20 years for the victims to be taken seriously. It is barely considered news worthy at a national level, possibly because the right wing press are not going to write articles like "what does this say about white British culture?" like they did in response to Rotherham.

Are you saying Jimmy Saville wasn't arrested because he was white other than because he was famous? I wasn't aware this was a racial issue.

Please do not write on this thread again until you write with sense other than emotion.
Are you saying Jimmy Saville wasn't arrested because he was white other than because he was famous? I wasn't aware this was a racial issue.

Please do not write on this thread again until you write with sense other than emotion.

You are the one claiming these Pakistanis are above the law, they aren't they are rotting in jail, where they belong. You can't say that about others, who have got away with it because the UK has had for a very long time had a culture of brushing sexual abuse under the carpet.

I see that you've ignored my second paragraph. Where is your anger? Where are your threads denouncing this abuse? Can you even name what I'm referring to?
Reply 16
Original post by Quantex

The national press were running away with the saville case. Imagine being able to blame individuals for the crimes they commit rather than a group of people
I would like you to take a step back, actually gather some facts, and then you may return with a more plausible argument, otherwise you just sound foolish and ignorant, unlike what you would like to believe Muslims, whether Pakistanis or not are all held as equally accountable to their crimes as anyone else, the only thing that is added is the verbal lashing from ignorant fools.
Clearly being in our inherently racist and sexist society forced these poor Pakistani men into raping children. In their own culture they'd be pillars of society. - Every left winger ever
Reply 19
Still no outrage

Quick Reply