The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE IN AIGBURTH:
We are looking for a housemate to live with 4 girls and 2 boys. The house has 7 large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room and a modern kitchen. The room is £90 a week all bills included (no cap), including a virgin media package and high speed broadband. Ampthill Road is well situated for the bus in to the city centre as well as being 0.5 miles away from a tesco metro. If you have any questions or would like to view the house please contact me!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
So I applied for crown place double, single and vine court single ( all ensuite) but I've been given a double ensuite at Philharmonic court which is a lot more expensive than both of these... It's supposed to be good and modern because its only just opening this year but is it going to be worth £150 per week?? And is it possible for me to still get into Crown place or Vine court??
Just wondering how many of you are out there
I managed to get an ensuite in private halls since Liverpool offered me catered and shared toilets room all the way at Greenbank student village.
Original post by HassanD
I managed to get an ensuite in private halls since Liverpool offered me catered and shared toilets room all the way at Greenbank student village.

I'm going for private halls as well, which did you decide to go for?
Applied for halls,self catered at crown and Philhormonic but got offered cateres at geen bank so got a room at Capital Gate instead
I've got a studio flat with X1 lettings, quite close to the docks :smile:
So do they come into your room and inspect you or something? I'm perfectly fine with not having candles and fairy lights in my bedroom but I'm not OK with people snooping through my stuff every other day to check I'm not hoarding them or anything.....
I'm in the railyard.
Original post by Azurefeline
So do they come into your room and inspect you or something? I'm perfectly fine with not having candles and fairy lights in my bedroom but I'm not OK with people snooping through my stuff every other day to check I'm not hoarding them or anything.....

They send you an email when they're going to be conducting room inspections. It isn't as bad as you think it is don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
They send you an email when they're going to be conducting room inspections. It isn't as bad as you think it is don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, that's alright. As long as there's some warning. Is it true they do a fire drill every single week too?
Original post by Azurefeline
Oh, that's alright. As long as there's some warning. Is it true they do a fire drill every single week too?

Nope, I stayed in both crown place and Carnatic and they rarely did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know if international students get different accommodation to uk students
Original post by skywalker12
Anyone know if international students get different accommodation to uk students

Hey skywalker12 :smile:

Have you applied for your accommodation yet? Our accommodation in Liverpool is very popular with both international students and UK students, a real healthy mix of both that make up a nice, friendly community.

Most accommodation tends to be a mixture of both :smile:

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
Does anyone know when we'll get details about our accommodation? I've got my offer for Greenbank, and I've paid the booking fee and done the induction, so now I really want to find out where I'll be and who I'll be with. How long are we likely to have to wait?
Original post by SamMottram97
Does anyone know when we'll get details about our accommodation? I've got my offer for Greenbank, and I've paid the booking fee and done the induction, so now I really want to find out where I'll be and who I'll be with. How long are we likely to have to wait?

You'll get it nearer to the move in date, they're probably still processing all the information yet that's why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SamMottram97

I think you get your room number closer to the move in day as they say you get it shortly before you arrive, so unfortunately until you get your room number you won't be able to find out who you're living with! :frown:
Reply 1917
I'm looking at private halls, I'm still on the waiting list for Uni accommodation, any advice about where's best for first years? I looked at an Urban Student Life one ( Falkland House I think) and they can place you in a flat with first years, but the room is very small. At the moment looking at Prodigy Living Great Newton House and Downing Students The Arch. Not sure which is best for first years really.
im in agnes jones
Reply 1919
I've been put 3 miles from the uni, catered also. Any recommendations of private accommodation near the uni?

I'm not too concerned about being with first years as i'm sure i'll meet people either way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending