The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ugomma
Hello Sagal, nice to meet you. Are you going to study Bsc or Pgdip? I'm going to study Pgdip Adult Nursing.

I'll be doing Bsc :smile: x
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 561
Original post by jimorgans
Another BSc Adult Nurse very excited!

I'm studying Mental Health Nursing :-/

But yes, first year all the nursing students will be together!

Can't wait to meet more fellow student nurses.

:smile:
Yesss another mental health nurse. Are u going bsc or pgdip

Original post by rxy
I'm studying Mental Health Nursing :-/

But yes, first year all the nursing students will be together!

Can't wait to meet more fellow student nurses.

:smile:
Reply 563
Original post by Janetiuk
Yesss another mental health nurse. Are u going bsc or pgdip

Hiiii

I'll be studying BSc, what about yourself?
Pgdip! Cannot wait to start!

Original post by rxy
Hiiii

I'll be studying BSc, what about yourself?
As many nurses as possible should go out to a particular freshers event so we can all meet each other :smile:
Less than a month to start. Looking forward to meeting all my fellow students. I know we are all excited but anyone else a little bit nervous, and why are you a little bit nervous?
Original post by turng006
As many nurses as possible should go out to a particular freshers event so we can all meet each other :smile:

I was just thinking along those lines. If we all told each other where would be, then we could meet and have a drink afterwards to get to know each other and attach a face to the names.
Hi, i'm Chloe and I'm doing Bsc Children's nursing.
Reply 569
Original post by Ugomma
I was just thinking along those lines. If we all told each other where would be, then we could meet and have a drink afterwards to get to know each other and attach a face to the names.

I'm game for that.
Reply 570
Hey Chloe, nice to meet you. :-)
Hi :smile:

Does anyone know what we do with our DBS once it has arrived? Thanks
Original post by Ugomma

Yep completely up for that!
Hi jennall after your DBS has arrived you will have to take it along with you to enrollment at uni. which branch are you going to be doing?
Original post by akosuamansa
Hi jennall after your DBS has arrived you will have to take it along with you to enrollment at uni. which branch are you going to be doing?

Thanks! Do you know when we start? My Apel was only approved today so I have no information whatsoever.
I'm doing PGDip Mental health nursing 😀
Original post by jennall
Thanks! Do you know when we start? My Apel was only approved today so I have no information whatsoever.
I'm doing PGDip Mental health nursing 😀

I'm doing a pgdip in mental health too! Whoop whoop!! I don't think anyone has much info about enrolment yet.
yes, you are right. there is no information about enrolment yet. probably next week
Original post by Janetiuk
Any pgdip mental health nurses out there??

Hi there! I'm starting the PGDip Mental Health Nursing too! Can't wait to get some information about start dates... guessing everyone is feeling the same way! How are you feeling about it?
Original post by lydiajacko
Hi there! I'm starting the PGDip Mental Health Nursing too! Can't wait to get some information about start dates... guessing everyone is feeling the same way! How are you feeling about it?

I can't wait to get a timetable and to know what we're doing and to meet people! Will you be working part time?
I'm also doing PGDip Mental Health Nursing. See you on the 14th September!

Quick Reply

Latest