The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

podiatry 2015 uuj

Hi,

Does anyone have any timetable info on this course?? I have a baby and need to know timetable to see if i should defer or not!! baby is only 5 weeks!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by tink87
Hi,

Does anyone have any timetable info on this course?? I have a baby and need to know timetable to see if i should defer or not!! baby is only 5 weeks!!

hi tink87 registration is on 15th sept at 10,30 , then start on the 21st . i think we will be in for four days a week 9am to about 4pm .
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by olyb
hi tink87 registration is on 15th sept at 10,30 , then start on the 21st . i think we will be in for four days a week 9am to about 4pm .

yea! three of us now! If you're on facebook join UUJ Podiatry Students 2015.
Reply 3
Hello, another (hopeful) Pod student for 2015 here! *waves* :h:
Reply 4
Original post by BioJo
Hello, another (hopeful) Pod student for 2015 here! *waves* :h:

Welcome! A quarter of our class then! And I know two others from the insight night if its not any of you three!
Reply 5
Will there only b 16!! That's crazy thought ther wud loads!! It's exciting I hope I'm nt the oldest :frown: lol!! Cdoyle did u get my msg nt sure if it sent ws talking 2 Jan she seems lovely!
Reply 6
I will be classed as a "mature" student too tink! Lol.
Reply 7
Aw that's good to hear!! Lol
Reply 8
Original post by cdoyle
yea! three of us now! If you're on facebook join UUJ Podiatry Students 2015.

Hi cdoyle is it a closed group? I can't find it :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by tink87
Will there only b 16!! That's crazy thought ther wud loads!! It's exciting I hope I'm nt the oldest :frown: lol!! Cdoyle did u get my msg nt sure if it sent ws talking 2 Jan she seems lovely!

Yes got your message. What age are you if you dont mind me asking. There were 6 I think mature students in my year group. I'll be a mature student this time around too.
Reply 10
Yea its a closed group. I accepted one invitation to the group. Add me on Facebook sure. My first name is Catriona and my profile photo is a shoe photo frame with me in it.
Reply 11
I'm 28 :smile: did the access course this year so I defo hav my place. but hav nt fully decided yet to go. Yeh I'd say there will b a few mature students but I reckon mature as in round my age r younger!
Reply 12
Tink I had emailed Jan asking about the timetable and she's sent me across a copy, she says it's officially classed as a draft but is unlikely to change. This is how it looks:

Monday 10.15-12.15 and 2.15-4.15
Tuesday 10.15-12.15
Wednesday 10.15-1.15
Thursday 10.15-1.15 and 2.15-4.15
Friday's module is a little unclear, it looks like it starts at 10.15 but is not in a box on the table, so unsure how long it is!
Reply 13
Original post by BioJo
Tink I had emailed Jan asking about the timetable and she's sent me across a copy, she says it's officially classed as a draft but is unlikely to change. This is how it looks:

Monday 10.15-12.15 and 2.15-4.15
Tuesday 10.15-12.15
Wednesday 10.15-1.15
Thursday 10.15-1.15 and 2.15-4.15
Friday's module is a little unclear, it looks like it starts at 10.15 but is not in a box on the table, so unsure how long it is!

Thanks BioJo.
I had called her also she seems really lovely and accommodating :smile: its not as bad as i thought. I thought it wud b 9-5 mon to fri. Im traveling up from Newcastle (90mins) so i wasn't looking forward to the early start but by 1015 traffic should be well cleared!! looking forward to meeting you all!! :smile:
Reply 14
Exactly 6 wks 2day , we start with registration 😃 . Anyone else excited lol
Reply 15
Original post by olyb
Exactly 6 wks 2day , we start with registration 😃 . Anyone else excited lol

yes me!!
Reply 16
Lol it's only 4 wks now :smile:
Reply 17
Noooo! !! I'm so nervous :frown: do u think the lecturers wud notice if I took my baby to class 😢😢😢
Original post by olyb
Lol it's only 4 wks now :smile:
Reply 18
have any of you bought any books yet?? x
Reply 19
Just ordered neales disorders of the foot from Amazon that's it for now though £64.99!!! 😱
Original post by tink87
have any of you bought any books yet?? x

Quick Reply

Latest