The Student Room Group

AQA Priority Remarks, how long do they take!

I sent off my SCLY1 and SCLY2 papers away yesterday, how long do AS priority AQA remarks take roughly, please?
I also sent mine off yesterday and my exams officer told me it could take up to 18 days, but people have been receiving theirs recently from papers they sent off on the 13th so it shouldn't be too long. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by preetg97
I also sent mine off yesterday and my exams officer told me it could take up to 18 days, but people have been receiving theirs recently from papers they sent off on the 13th so it shouldn't be too long. :smile:

Thank you ! Good luck, hopefully they won't be too long x
Original post by Daisymaay
Thank you ! Good luck, hopefully they won't be too long x

Good luck to you too, let me know how it goes. :smile:
Reply 4
Good luck to you too, let me know how it goes. :smile:

Will do :smile: Which subject did you send off?
Will do :smile: Which subject did you send off?

Chemistry Unit 5. Doesn't impact whether I get into my firm uni choice or not because I've got a place, but being 4 UMS away from the boundary I thought it was worth a shot. But it's quite unlikely that I'll go up a grade. :smile:
Reply 6
Chemistry Unit 5. Doesn't impact whether I get into my firm uni choice or not because I've got a place, but being 4 UMS away from the boundary I thought it was worth a shot. But it's quite unlikely that I'll go up a grade. :smile:

Ohh ok well it's good that you are in whatever :smile: I only have 1 UMS away from boundary hoping that it will go up but I don't know how many marks that is??
Ohh ok well it's good that you are in whatever :smile: I only have 1 UMS away from boundary hoping that it will go up but I don't know how many marks that is??

1 UMS is likely a mark. Got my fingers crossed for you. :smile:
Reply 8
1 UMS is likely a mark. Got my fingers crossed for you. :smile:

Thank you! You too :smile: Let me know when yours comes back xx
Reply 9
I sent my French off on Monday and it came today! So it took 3 days. Sadly my mark didn't change at all.
Reply 10
Oh that is a shame, sorry to hear that- at least it did not go down though!
It came back nice and quickly though :smile:
1 raw mark is often equal to 2 UMS so fingers crossed an examiner can find that extra half a mark for you!

Quick Reply

Latest