The Student Room Group

I got 13 A*s AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student_1999
Hey guys!

I'm not trying to brag or anything but I (somehow) managed to get 13 A*s for my GCSEs. As well as an awkward A haha. Soooo ask me anything and I'll reply :smile:

How did you do it 😔
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
Omg well done!!! Thats so good! Actually proud of you even though I don't know you ahha

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thank you! :smile:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
How did you do it 😔

Not trying to sound pretentious but honestly I was predicted all Cs and Ds. You don't have to be naturally smart, just hardworking. Don't let predicted grades make you feel worthless or anything. If this time you didn't do as well, aim to do better because when you see the result that you wanted, the satisfaction is better than anything! :smile:
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476

Yeah sure! :smile:
Original post by KingKumar
What were the 13 GCSEs? Oh, and well done!

haha thanks! The 13 gcses were maths, english lang, english lit, science, add sci, further add sci, ict, citizenship, history, geo, rs, art and latin. :smile:
Reply 26
I only got 11.5 GCSEs overall xD
Original post by themuzbo

Amazing! (not to sound patronising) haha well done :smile:
Original post by themuzbo

i got 7 and a btec worth 5 GCSES
That's absolutely fantastic! Best set of results I've seen this year so far! How did your teachers react?
Original post by Chung224
i got 7 and a btec worth 5 GCSES

Well done man!
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
That's absolutely fantastic! Best set of results I've seen this year so far! How did your teachers react?

Thank you haha! Many of my teachers wasn't even there :frown:
Can we swap results?

I got 36 Z's.
Original post by Calzs34
Can we swap results?

I got 36 Z's.

haha :biggrin: don't worry man. If you didn't as good or the grades you wanted just try harder in A-levels!
haha :biggrin: don't worry man. If you didn't as good or the grades you wanted just try harder in A-levels!

Haha, not too bad: 2A* 4A 4B 1C

One of my papers hasn't been marked for some reason, but that should be a B/A.

But compared to your results, it's 11 Z's :P
Original post by Calzs34
Haha, not too bad: 2A* 4A 4B 1C

One of my papers hasn't been marked for some reason, but that should be a B/A.

But compared to your results, it's 11 Z's :P

Each grade is it's own merit! Don't feel disheartened man! Anyhow that is good results! Well done man! :biggrin:
Each grade is it's own merit! Don't feel disheartened man! Anyhow that is good results! Well done man! :biggrin:

Thanks :smile:! Hoping to get only A's with maybe 1 B at A-Level. And your results are amazing, as I'm sure you must know, you must be chuffed especially considering your predictions I bet your teachers and families are proud, you did a lot more work than I did and it shows lol.
Yours are the best results I have ever seen, hahah. Well done, and good luck next year (Not that you'll need it, clearly)
Original post by Calzs34
Thanks :smile:! Hoping to get only A's with maybe 1 B at A-Level. And your results are amazing, as I'm sure you must know, you must be chuffed especially considering your predictions I bet your teachers and families are proud, you did a lot more work than I did and it shows lol.

Yeah they are proud! :smile: Good luck for A-levels, hope you do better than you hope!
Original post by pineneedles
Yours are the best results I have ever seen, hahah. Well done, and good luck next year (Not that you'll need it, clearly)

haha thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest