The Student Room Group

Let's be friends

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ok friends. I'm tired of putting up this act. I'm having a burn out. See y'all later. And anon98 i think i love you. Really
Original post by m3m
Gosh, no. That would be totally wrong. No one should take that title away from you :blush:

XD Oh no, but it's totally okay bc you're an exception. <3

Original post by somemightsay888

Also, why would someone shoot a man, before throwing them out of a plane :holmes: ?

Bc if they just threw them out of the plane then the person may survive despite the fact they will most likely be severely injured, there is a small chance that they won't actually be dead. If they survive then they'll be able to tell someone what happened and who threw them out of the plane this may lead to the person who threw them out being prosecuted etc. Therefore shooting them prior to throwing them out of a plane will ensure that they are 100% dead and the person that threw them out doesnt need to worry about anything ever. However if they chose not to, then they'll probably live their lives wondering if the man survived and constantly have to look over their shoulder, they'd probably get nightmares about it all too so to avoid all of this they shoot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by m3m
Ok friends. I'm tired of putting up this act. I'm having a burn out. See y'all later.

XD Goodbye, enjoy the rest of your evening. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by m3m
Ok friends. I'm tired of putting up this act. I'm having a burn out. See y'all later. And anon98 i think i love you. Really

XD Lol, I love you too.^-^ <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by Anon_98
XD Goodbye, enjoy the rest of your evening. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodbye!! :kiss:oh, and see my edit :hugs:
Original post by m3m

Just replied. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
XD Oh no, but it's totally okay bc you're an exception. <3

Bc if they just threw them out of the plane then the person may survive despite the fact they will most likely be severely injured, there is a small chance that they won't actually be dead. If they survive then they'll be able to tell someone what happened and who threw them out of the plane this may lead to the person who threw them out being prosecuted etc. Therefore shooting them prior to throwing them out of a plane will ensure that they are 100% dead and the person that threw them out doesnt need to worry about anything ever. However if they chose not to, then they'll probably live their lives wondering if the man survived and constantly have to look over their shoulder, they'd probably get nightmares about it all too so to avoid all of this they shoot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the detailed answer, 5 marks :rofl:
Thanks for the detailed answer, 50000000000000000000000000000000 marks :rofl:

Tyty. :blush:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm quite good today, how about you :awesome: ?

Also, why would someone shoot a man, before throwing them out of a plane :holmes: ?

Because the plane's not in the air yet smh :bandit:
fwee hugz?
Original post by m3m

Where is my kiss bae :sad:
Original post by iSerendipity
Because the plane's not in the air yet smh :bandit:

Anon gave a better answer snake smh :bandit: You stick to your :tongue:imp: emoji :hand:
Anon gave a better answer snake smh :bandit: You stick to your :tongue:imp: emoji :hand:

Anon is far superior to both of us, I can't deny that I love her :adore: I'll take both snakemightsay :bandit: :tongue:imp:
Anon is far superior to both of us, I can't deny that I love her :adore: I'll take both snakemightsay :bandit: :tongue:imp:

Anon repped me for calling you a snake, she's now Snake_98 :lol: OK, calm down :hand: You're stealing my identity :afro:

XD Aww, love you lots. :hugs: <3

Anon repped me for calling you a snake, she's now Snake_98 :lol: OK, calm down :hand: You're stealing my identity :afro:

No, I totally didn't rep you for that part! XD I repped you bc you said my response was better. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anon but I love you, how could you do this to me? :frown: :frown: he just called you snake_98, he's so cruel :rofl:

@Anon_98
Anon but I love you, how could you do this to me? :frown: :frown: he just called you snake_98, he's so cruel :rofl:

@Anon_98

Even I sympathise with your sad faces now :frown: I thought Anon was cool but she's Snake_98 now smh :rofl:

Original post by Anon_98

No, I totally didn't rep you for that part! XD I repped you bc you said my response was better. (':

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie snake :rofl:

@Anon_98

I didn't do anything bad, promise. ^-^ <3 Oh, I know he did XD- it's hilarious. (': I'd totally rep him for it but 'Prsom' gets in the way. :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even I sympathise with your sad faces now :frown: I thought Anon was cool but she's Snake_98 now smh :rofl:

XD Referring to me as a 'snake' 3 times in under 100 seconds. Let's not be friends. <\3
(edited 8 years ago)

You're the real snake smh :rofl: anon repped me so I forgive her :hugs:

Quick Reply