The Student Room Group

ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK FOILED on Paris bound train

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/21/two-us-military-attacked-paris-bound-train/
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-08-21/three-injured-after-shots-fired-on-high-speed-train-to-paris/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/21/amsterdam-paris-train-gunman-france

Off duty US marines luckily took the terrorist out before anyone had died. Had they not been there, countless women, men and children would have been killed. Oh and guess what, he is of North African origin, no doubt a newly arrived migrant.

He was armed and out to kill.

So lefties, your support of bringing everyone into Europe is bringing ISIS affiliates to our shores, the blood of victims is on your hands, never forget it.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

An AK on a crowded train would have meant dozens dead.

Well done the US Marine.

Another day, another Islamic attack.
Reply 2
Original post by LockheedSpooky
An AK on a crowded train would have meant dozens dead.

Well done the US Marine.

Another day, another Islamic attack.

Are you reading the same news report as the rest of us? Where does it say that it was an "Islamic attack"?
Original post by Errm2
Are you reading the same news report as the rest of us? Where does it say that it was an "Islamic attack"?

It's a fair assumption, for the attempted actions.
Just doing the jobs we won't

Minority of Muslims

Christian extremists exist too

tolerant religion of peace
Well done US marines.

I wonder if the Prophet Jezbollah (pbuh) will tell us that the gunman might have been doing something appalling, but the Americans were equally to blame and shouldn't have been in France as that is offensive to Islam.
Original post by Errm2

The guy is Moroccan
Original post by Skip_Snip

The guy is Moroccan. But it's interesting how desperate the apologists for terror are to cling to any possibility it might not have been one them
Reply 8
Original post by SignFromDog
The guy is Moroccan. But it's interesting how desperate the apologists for terror are to cling to any possibility it might not have been one them

Its a joke isn't it. I posted some other sources just to satisfy these people.
Original post by The one ed

It is a joke, though I'm not laughing because it represents a mindset where they tell themselves that they don't need to do anything about terrorism originating in their communities, that it's all the West's fault anyway and anybody who is not Muslim is a racist, Islamophobic bastard who is part of the "conspiracy against Islam" (TM).

It's pathetic, they are so delusional. That's probably part of the reason they are so backward, they are incapable of coming to grips with reality and place emotion above rationality

One day someone's going to rise up to stop this and it won't be pretty.

I don't know what made me think that a Moroccan with an Ak47 boarding a train full of westerners in a country that has been regularly attacked by Islamic extremists of North African descent, might be connected to Islam.

Silly me.

Probably one of them Moroccan Buddhists trying to make a political statement about the Chinese occupation of Tibet.
Reply 12
It is a joke, though I'm not laughing because it represents a mindset where they tell themselves that they don't need to do anything about terrorism originating in their communities, that it's all the West's fault anyway and anybody who is not Muslim is a racist, Islamophobic bastard who is part of the "conspiracy against Islam" (TM).

It's pathetic, they are so delusional. That's probably part of the reason they are so backward, they are incapable of coming to grips with reality and place emotion above rationality

Somehow before terrorists commit such acts they are widely accepted Muslims but after are no longer Muslims and therefore not the responsibility of the Islamic community.

By that logic we can say Blair and Bush are no longer British or American respectively, yet they are still hell bent on punishing all of us innocent civilians. I for one never voted for Blair, so why I am their enemy is beyond me.
Reply 13
Original post by MrKmas508
One day someone's going to rise up to stop this and it won't be pretty.

Sadly if this keeps up and everyone realises the politicians are simply driving it for their own political gain, there will be a civil war or parties like the national front and golden dawn make substantial gains.
Reply 14
But still it has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, no sir, nothing whatsoever
Somehow before terrorists commit such acts they are widely accepted Muslims but after are no longer Muslims and therefore not the responsibility of the Islamic community.

By that logic we can say Blair and Bush are no longer British or American respectively, yet they are still hell bent on punishing all of us innocent civilians. I for one never voted for Blair, so why I am their enemy is beyond me.

All kaffirs are guilty by merely being non-Muslims.

As the so-called moderate Muslim Mehdi Hassan said, we the kaffirs are "people of no intelligence... cattle".
Reply 16
Original post by Skip_Snip

And are your assumptions always correct?
Reply 17
All kaffirs are guilty by merely being non-Muslims.

As the so-called moderate Muslim Mehdi Hassan said, we the kaffirs are "people of no intelligence... cattle".

Sums it up in a nutshell really
Reply 18
The guy is Moroccan

Did you know that prior to the creation of the colonialist aspirations of the Settler State of Israel by Zionists, Morocco had a sizable Jewish community?

Did you know that that, like Moroccan Muslims, Moroccan Jews also emigrated to France?
The religion of peace (Tm)

Latest

Trending

Trending