The Student Room Group

Is it weird to watch old children shows as an adult?

Just wondering as I still some watch some shows that were big when I was a child, just for the memories from time to time :h: My elder sister thinks it is well weird though :s-smilie: Opinions? :curious:

Scroll to see replies

No
Brb watching Dexter's Laboratory
It isnt weird at all. I keep going back and watching Disney films and kids shows all the time. Cartoon Network >>>>
Original post by Multitalented me
Just wondering as I still some watch some shows that were big when I was a child, just for the memories from time to time :h: My elder sister thinks it is well weird though :s-smilie: Opinions? :curious:

It depends what type. If you are watching Teletubbies/Tweenies then yes that is weird :s-smilie:

If you are watching Horrible Histories/Tracy Beaker then its fine :biggrin: I still do and I'm 18.
I do this :ninjagirl:
Original post by agentawesome
It depends what type. If you are watching Teletubbies/Tweenies then yes that is weird :s-smilie:

If you are watching Horrible Histories/Tracy Beaker then its fine :biggrin: I still do and I'm 18.

Horrible Histories is so funny and quite clever for a children's show, love it! OP there's nothing wrong with it, I watch them too sometimes. Like Arthur, brings back so many memories and it's just really happy :smile:
It's like when I was in primary school and everyone was like "nah man I dont watch spongebob". I think alot of people do, but new spongebob sucks ass
Original post by iSerendipity
Horrible Histories is so funny and quite clever for a children's show, love it! OP there's nothing wrong with it, I watch them too sometimes. Like Arthur, brings back so many memories and it's just really happy :smile:

Arthur is great! We need more shows like that. I still watch old power rangers series when I'm bored. Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder are my favourites. I wonder what Tommy is doing now :smile:
I do believe so. I don't watch TV anymore.
Original post by vis break
It's like when I was in primary school and everyone was like "nah man I dont watch spongebob". I think alot of people do, but new spongebob sucks ass

I'm not ashamed to watch Spongebob. I have loads of DVD's and I watch them more than people know. I haven't seen the new film but the first one is great.
Not really I still watch cartoons at times the shows that come on Boomerang/CBBC like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Arthur etc.
Original post by vis break

tell me about it!!! the new spongebob is disgusting
Arthur is great! We need more shows like that. I still watch old power rangers series when I'm bored. Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder are my favourites. I wonder what Tommy is doing now :smile:

We do need more shows like that. I watch Power Rangers sometimes too. The old shows had great quality but that may just be us thinking that because we loved them back then lol.
I'm not ashamed to watch Spongebob. I have loads of DVD's and I watch them more than people know. I haven't seen the new film but the first one is great.

Wanna watch it with me?
Thomas the tank engine is where its at :cool:, although the new animated version is an abomination
Nostalgia is very current.

Spoiler

Original post by missaxo
tell me about it!!! the new spongebob is disgusting

You look different in your other picture

Spoiler

Watching famous 5 and I recently watched button moon.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nostalgia is very current.

Spoiler

1 rep in 1min :O
Original post by Multitalented me

Hahaha I watched a Tom and Jerry movie only today! It's perfectly fine =)

Quick Reply

Latest