The Student Room Group

Girls who know they're hot...

You just know that they know they're hot, you see them walking around like they're hot ****

Then there are the girls who aren't so hot who think and act like they are which is just a bit cringe..

What do you make of them?

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm::facepalm2::erm:
having confidence is good but too much is just a turn off IMO
nobody likes a stuck up b*tch
Fine line between confidence and arrogance :smile:
Most of the girls that know they're hot are stuck up bitches
Just don't judge people tbh, if someone has confidence whether or not you think they're attractive then good on them. Leave them be :smile:
Original post by iSerendipity
Fine line between confidence and arrogance :smile:

True
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Most of the girls that know they're hot are stuck up bitches

Hilrho isn't.
Reply 9
Give any stuck up, overly-confident "hot" girl a mere five minute encounter with me, and I'll have them purging their guts out over the honey bucket and bawling their eyes out whilst showering in no time at all.
Original post by lustawny
Give any stuck up, overly-confident "hot" girl a mere five minute encounter with me, and I'll have them purging their guts out over the honey bucket and bawling their eyes out whilst showering in no time at all.

How would you do that and why would you do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You mean like this gal?

Reply 12
I secretly envy those girls but being over confident isn't a good thing
Original post by The Dictator
You mean like this gal?

What? I hate her face, fair and eyebrows. Though I do like what she is wearing. It would look great on someone else.
Original post by Lucasium
How would you do that and why would you do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we know what he is talking about. D.
i know, but i hate attractive girls (aka envy them)
Reply 16
Of course hot girls know it, because of the queue of guys with their tongues hanging out. I thing attractive girls tend to be pleasant and self assured just because reassurance is there and dating is more straight forward and sometimes there is a tough of arrogance at the edges. But why wouldn't there be I guess. OP don't be bitter and twisted
Original post by Zarek
Of course hot girls know it, because of the queue of guys with their tongues hanging out. I thing attractive girls tend to be pleasant and self assured just because reassurance is there and dating is more straight forward and sometimes there is a tough of arrogance at the edges. But why wouldn't there be I guess. OP don't be bitter and twisted

Im a girl..
Original post by Anonymous
Im a girl..

Good to know. Are you an Anglican?
Worst are girls that actually look hot, look down on anyone who's not and are dumb as a brick.

Quick Reply

Latest