The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In 38 hours we'll have Justin Gatlin being the new world champion. Drugs have seriously ruined athletics - Bolt really needs to beat him twice over the next two weeks.

Pleaaaaaaaase.

I didn't even go out on Fridays at uni. Friday Night Disco. **** that.

So some fat woman came into the gym, went to the curled leg pull machine, put it on the lowest weight, and did 200 reps. It confused me for my entire session.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's the same as cycling- a whole sport ruined because of how many drug scandals keep coming out. Can't trust anyone. I know this weekend is being sold as Jesus Bolt vs Satan Gatling but, being honest, would you really be surprised if it turned out Bolt is/has been on drugs?

Friday's are often mediocre. Everyone gets so hyped and desperate to make it an incredible night that it can be a let down. A mild case of New Years Eve syndrome. And don't get me started on ****ing Saturdays. Sly weekdays are where it's at.

Spoiler

It's all about Tuesday afternoons. **** is popping around them times.
I'd almost put my life on Bolt being clean.
Original post by Louis.

Friday's are often mediocre. Everyone gets so hyped and desperate to make it an incredible night that it can be a let down. A mild case of New Years Eve syndrome. And don't get me started on ****ing Saturdays. Sly weekdays are where it's at.

Spoiler

Would like to interview you lol.

When you're a student weekdays are better than weekends easily.
Friday's are only good if you have money.

I hate real life. Wish I was still in uni tbh.
Original post by Zander01
You're both arguing on a student forum on a friday night

Just think about that

Just pop an E or smoke some weed ffs it's a much better use of a friday than arguing.

Original post by Wilfred Little

Beat is so hard.

Only one producer who can make this beat.

The Neptunes are hands down the best mainstream producers in the game, no ****ing contest.
Also Nas>>>>>>>Pac

I'm a big pac fan but Nas is the GOAT.
Speaking of Neptunes

Hardest beat on album.

This another hard Neptunes beat.

There's also this banger from time ago.

Got a moustache like Pharrell in this vid lol.
Who's next week to be interviewed? I don't like the secrecy aspect of it.
Original post by Depleted
Who's next week to be interviewed? I don't like the secrecy aspect of it.

It's me, its me! :woo:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

I really miss the social aspect of uni. Living in a house with 6 of your mates with 12 others living on the same road as you was so much fun. One year after graduation and there's only one person from that lot who I still speak to :sad:

Would love to do first year again which was basically like a year old holiday. Just get drunk, play FIFA and enjoy yourself.
Original post by sr90
I really miss the social aspect of uni. Living in a house with 6 of your mates with 12 others living on the same road as you was so much fun. One year after graduation and there's only one person from that lot who I still speak to :sad:

Would love to do first year again which was basically like a year old holiday. Just get drunk, play FIFA and enjoy yourself.

Them ones when you get a first in a module that you went to a third of the lectures and learnt the module the night before...

First year was a doddle.
Original post by jam277
Would like to interview you lol.

When you're a student weekdays are better than weekends easily.
Friday's are only good if you have money.

I've only just noticed that thread :facepalm2:

Would do one as long as it doesn't get all personal and ****. But I'm boring as ****.

I dunno, I loved uni but I wouldn't be happy doing it forever. I like being a lot busier tbh.
@jam277
100% agree. Being part of the younger generation all I heard was Tupac was the best and then all this new dross like Tyga, Drake etc.
Then I heard Nas and was instantly hooked, finally learned true rap and that Tupac wasn't all that. Amazing rapper but gassed by people who had only heard 'Hit me up'. Biggie was even better imo.
Switch back to Rakim who was arguably one of the greatest lyricists. Paid in Full was too much.

But Nasty Nas:colondollar:
Original post by jam277
Them ones when you get a first in a module that you went to a third of the lectures and learnt the module the night before...

First year was a doddle.

Them ones where you don't attend a single lecture for the module after October, do no revision and still get a 2.1

Could do a history essay in an hour without leaving my bed too. Oh Google Books, you were my best friend.
Whats this interview thing going on?
Every old school is overrated tbh. All they talk about is guns, sex and violence.

No hip-hop artist, past or present even comes close to MR Kanye West. No one matches him in creativity, passion, daring, meaningfullness or fashion sense.
Hah. Kanye West is one of the most overrated in the modern era. He was an instrumental figure, outside rapping he was incredible for what he's done. But as an actual rapper, big nope.
You mean every new school talks about guns and sex. Rap used to speak volumes now its just ****.
Original post by Rk2k14
Hah. Kanye West is one of the most overrated in the modern era. He was an instrumental figure, outside rapping he was incredible for what he's done. But as an actual rapper, big nope.
You mean every new school talks about guns and sex. Rap used to speak volumes now its just ****.

He legit has at least 3 recognised classic albums. The greatest hip-hop artist who isn't really that great at rapping. It's like an African American fairytale.

Kanye raps about blood diamonds, Black oppression and all sorts which speak to me and millions of others
Tom FORD ROCKIN IT! Got graduate role with big boy construction firm, passed the third round interview with flying colours.
Probably my favourite rap song.
Prosigy's verse was unreal and that ominous beat...

[video="youtube;0NUX4tW5pps"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps[/video]