The Student Room Group

You are not attracted, it's just a time changes! ( Homosexuality Facts )

I just want you to be responsible, I respect everyone, I just talk about thoughts.

It is not about, homosexuals and anti-homosexuals, NO
It is a post about the thoughts. about what science says.

Do not be surprised if you find yourself in rare times are attractive with same gender, that is just a period of time!

Just read this article:

http://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/teens/puberty-sexuality/homosexuality-facts-for-teens.html

IF there are any Ignorant persons who are aggressive, I want to tell them this post is dealing with minds, with thoughts, Not with stupid and bad words!

Scroll to see replies

I am not homosexual at all.
Original post by william walker
I am not homosexual at all.

Same
Reply 3
Original post by Saham15
I just want you to be responsible, I respect everyone, I just talk about thoughts.

It is not about, homosexuals and anti-homosexuals, NO
It is a post about the thoughts. about what science says.

Do not be surprised if you find yourself in rare times are attractive with same gender, that is just a period of time!

Just read this article:

http://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/teens/puberty-sexuality/homosexuality-facts-for-teens.html

IF there are any Ignorant persons who are aggressive, I want to tell them this post is dealing with minds, with thoughts, Not with stupid and bad words!

Nice article. :redface:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Same

I think most people aren't attracted at all to the opposite sex. Other people are now saying that most people our age consider themselves bisexual. Likely because of the lack of religious morality.
I think most people aren't attracted at all to the opposite sex. Other people are now saying that most people our age consider themselves bisexual. Likely because of the lack of religious morality.

And also because they may potentially be influenced by the media
But people can do whatever they want who am i to judge :smile:
Reply 6

I agree with both of you
Reply 7

see how did the media effect people choice

in 2004 : there was only one state accept it

in 2015 all states accept it

are the Americans who lived in 2007 different from the Americans who live in 2015!!!!!

What changes them!!!

Media

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/06/26/same-sex-marriage-state-by-state/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Saham15
see how did the media effect people choice

in 2004 : there was only one state accept it

in 2015 all states accept it

are the Americans who lived in 2007 different from the Americans who live in 2015!!!!!

What changes them!!!

Media

It's called progression. People are no longer afraid to publicly accept what they may have accepted all along. That's the only influence the media has had. You all need to sort it out, you are who you are. No amount of articles in 'The Sun' is going to turn you gay, give it a rest :lol:.
Original post by ivybridge
It's called progression. People are no longer afraid to publicly accept what they may have accepted all along. That's the only influence the media has had. You all need to sort it out, you are who you are. No amount of articles in 'The Sun' is going to turn you gay, give it a rest :lol:.

I think he was referring to the media's power to influence public opinion
Original post by Anonymous
I think he was referring to the media's power to influence public opinion

I wasn't really referring to the OP but heyho.
I wasn't really referring to the OP but heyho.

They why did you quote him o_O
They why did you quote him o_O

Because of the elaboration on the points made about media. I'm not saying I completely wasn't referring to the OP, I'm talking about all of them tbh
Is English your fifth language?
Because of the elaboration on the points made about media. I'm not saying I completely wasn't referring to the OP, I'm talking about all of them tbh

Firstly you weren't referring to the OP, that means you weren't completely referring to the OP. But whatever xD. I don't wanna get into a pointless thing. Gdnight dude.
Firstly you weren't referring to the OP, that means you weren't completely referring to the OP. But whatever xD. I don't wanna get into a pointless thing. Gdnight dude.

"wasn't REALLY"

Yeah don't, adios.
Reply 16
Original post by 1501
I used to think I was a lesbian when I was younger and here I am now thinking about marrying my boyfriend.
lol give yourself time, enjoy yourself and don't worry about putting a label to your name.

this is a real expert who tells us about his experiment!

in this article:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3534615&p=58749637#post58749637
Same

Same
Reply 18
People are no longer afraid to publicly accept what they may have accepted all along.

Nicely put, well said !
Reply 19
Original post by User1214833
Is English your fifth language?

Sorry for my weak English

But I used to learn it as a foreign language. that's to difficult, Mistakes should be found in my posts!

Quick Reply