The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by binkierose
A few months, but long enough for me to know I'd be happy! And to be honest, realistically, I don't think many would! I think it's just one of those things you're against until you experience it yourself xD

Good luck!

Do you find him attractive? Some older men age so well. :coma:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by preetg97
Or maybe she hates him because he's clearly a creep?

Not at all. She just doesn't agree with our relationship. It's that simple.
Reply 62
Original post by satanicwarmaster
Good luck!

Do you find him attractive? Some older men age so well. :coma:

He doesn't look a day over 25! People are so shocked when they find out his age! I thought he was early 20's when I first saw him. Not a wrinkle or grey hair in sight xD
what's the sex life like

how big is his warhammer

is he in good shape or does he had a dad bod
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous
what's the sex life like

how big is his warhammer

is he in good shape or does he had a dad bod

LOL I'm as virginal as they come. Abstinent until education is over at the very least - he's totally ok with that too, which is nice c:
BUT HE DOES HAVE AN AMAZING BODY!
I agree with @alexschmalex, there is absolutely no problem with age difference, but the problem is you might be too young to make a mature decision. Saying people wouldnt fuss over a 36 year old dating a 56 year old isn't a proper reason, because with that reasoning a 2 year old could date a 22 year old. But we all might be wrong, you could be an early bloomer with a mature mind.... but I doubt it, sorry. Whatever the case, wait a good five six years before making any decisions about marriage.
Not at all. She just doesn't agree with our relationship. It's that simple.

Personally as im sure most people observing this thread would agree that a relationship of this sort wouldn't work out. Rather than wasting your time on something which isn't going to be why not focus on more important things like school it's pretty messed up in all honesty and in the long term won't benefit you take the advice and stop being childish.
Reply 67
Very interesting indeed. I am certainly not going to judge you.
I do have a few questions, though.

1. Is this your first relationship?
2. Would/ has your mother let you stay in his house for the night?
3. What is your favourite colour?

Thanks!
He's the same age as my mother.
He doesn't, no xD he works full time.
And nope! He encourages me to focus more on school than anything else.

I can see why your mum was freaked out :colondollar: aww that's really good he tella you to focus! Honestly as long as you're happy all is good :smile: people says things like 'they're gay, so what?' or 'he's black, she's white, so what?' , It's about time people accept age gaps, i.e 'she's 16, he's 36, so what???' if it's correct under the law obviously. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
I agree with @alexschmalex, there is absolutely no problem with age difference, but the problem is you might be too young to make a mature decision. Saying people wouldnt fuss over a 36 year old dating a 56 year old isn't a proper reason, because with that reasoning a 2 year old could date a 22 year old. But we all might be wrong, you could be an early bloomer with a mature mind.... but I doubt it, sorry. Whatever the case, wait a good five six years before making any decisions about marriage.

Oh no! I meant when both people are legal! Of course it's not the same when someones not of age! I've been told by many people, including therapists, police, teachers, etc that I am really, really mature for my age and am responsible enough to make decisions like this - that's all due to my childhood though c:
Plenty of hypocrites in this thread tbh, what teenage guy hasn't fantasised about celebrities, teachers etc who are in their late 20s and 30s? (before people say 'yeah but that's for one offs, not a relationship'... you'd be saying exactly the same stuff about this being creepy if the thread title had been 'i'm 16 yr old and banging a 36 yr old, AMA' !)
Reply 71
Original post by Olax98
Very interesting indeed. I am certainly not going to judge you.
I do have a few questions, though.

1. Is this your first relationship?
2. Would/ has your mother let you stay in his house for the night?
3. What is your favourite colour?

Thanks!

Thank you for not judging c:
It's not my first relationship, I have stayed over at his many times and my favourite colour is pink xD
Reply 72
Original post by angelcake123
I can see why your mum was freaked out :colondollar: aww that's really good he tella you to focus! Honestly as long as you're happy all is good :smile: people says things like 'they're gay, so what?' or 'he's black, she's white, so what?' , It's about time people accept age gaps, i.e 'she's 16, he's 36, so what???' if it's correct under the law obviously. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This means so much<3 thank you! Hopefully one day people will accept it more!
Reply 73
Original post by saeed97
What happened to the 'If they are 2 consenting individuals then they can do whatever they want argument'?

Would you let your daughter go out with a 36 year old when she's 16? Because that's what I'm basing my perception on. Call me illiberal/selfish or whatever, but if I had a daughter the answer would be hell no. I wouldn't let her with a man that old in a billion years for her own sake.
How so? I'm not childish enough to have an easy break up and despise the person because we're not together. Regardless of whether or not we're in a relationship, he's still a good person and someone I'd like to stay friends with for a long time.

I'm not saying you would despise him, but it's easy to say you'd like to remain friends with him when you are still together. Even if you break up and it is amicable, it's still very difficult to remain friendly with someone you have been intimate with and share memories with.

Then even if you do manage it, what when one of you meets someone else? Some people do manage to remain friends with their exes, but the majority don't even if the break up wasn't particularly bad and it's simply because it's difficult to transition from lover to friend without things becoming complicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What would you advise others in the same situation?
Original post by TykeDragon
Plenty of hypocrites in this thread tbh, what teenage guy hasn't fantasised about celebrities, teachers etc who are in their late 20s and 30s? (before people say 'yeah but that's for one offs, not a relationship'... you'd be saying exactly the same stuff about this being creepy if the thread title had been 'i'm 16 yr old and banging a 36 yr old, AMA' !)

Assuming they got married and what not, had kids at like 25 her age so he would be 45, 20 years on chances of death are quite high leaving a 45 year old woman as a widow with two kids have more sense its pretty obvious that it's impended to not work out so what's the point encouraging it when in reality you're adding fire to the fuel
LOL I'm as virginal as they come. Abstinent until education is over at the very least - he's totally ok with that too, which is nice c:
BUT HE DOES HAVE AN AMAZING BODY!

so you've never even seen his dink?

seems he has found hiself a virgin and is waiting for his time to come :sexface:
Original post by saeed97
What happened to the 'If they are 2 consenting individuals then they can do whatever they want argument'?

Legally you aren't an adult until your 18th Birthday. So that argument does not work in your situation as under law you are still considered a child
Reply 79
Original post by arfah
Would you let your daughter go out with a 36 year old when she's 16? Because that's what I'm basing my perception on. Call me illiberal/selfish or whatever, but if I had a daughter the answer would be hell no. I wouldn't let her with a man that old in a billion years for her own sake.

ffs you didnt get what i mean, never mind.

Latest