The Student Room Group

Students that applied to uni AFTER A2...

How do they receive your results? Can they just check online or something, or do you need to send your certificates? Its just that Im planning on externally resitting two of my subjects so obviously they would already get the grades for those before me but what about the subject I'm not resitting? Also, if you do have to show your certificates is it upon enrolment or before that?
Original post by slasha19
How do they receive your results? Can they just check online or something, or do you need to send your certificates? Its just that Im planning on externally resitting two of my subjects so obviously they would already get the grades for those before me but what about the subject I'm not resitting? Also, if you do have to show your certificates is it upon enrolment or before that?

You enter your grades you already have on Ucas, put in the ones you ll be resting down as pending I think. As for certificates it depends as your referee is supposed to verify your qualifications per say so they might not ask to see a certificate until enrolment, if its a course that has an interview as part of the application process they ll probably want to see it then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending