The Student Room Group

Do petite girls like big dudes?

I was talking with a friend and she told me most petite girls prefer big boys.... boys who have big shoulders and are tall. girls tell me what you think

Scroll to see replies

Everyone is different. I'm small and I like bigger guys but there are other things which are more important.
Reply 2
Original post by EllainKahlo
Everyone is different. I'm small and I like bigger guys but there are other things which are more important.

ofc i know. like personality but what im saying is if physical traits were to be the deciding factor
Reply 3
I doubt they like monstrously huge. They prefer slim yet muscular guys.
Depends on how you'd define those terms. Girls that are 4'8-5 size 6 may find guys that are anything above 5'6 big. I'm 5'7 and fluctuate between size 6 and 8. Would you call me petite? I've been attracted to guys not by the bigness (physique), but by intellect/ same-mindedness. It's different for everyone.
All my short petite female friends prefer dudes much bigger than them I don't see why but they generally want tall guys 6ft and up.
Original post by AristoBrat!
Depends on how you'd define those terms. Girls that are 4'8-5 size 6 may find guys that are anything above 5'6 big. I'm 5'7 and fluctuate between size 6 and 8. Would you call me petite? I've been attracted to guys not by the bigness (physique), but by intellect/ same-mindedness. It's different for everyone.

You're actually quite tall for a girl so I wouldn't really call you petite, but you seem to have a nice slim figure I guess.
Hiya , I'm 5'2 and let me be honest I like guys who are taller but not too tall and they should be slim but a bit muscular!!
it obv depends on the individual
I love tall guys coz I'm tall and I want tall kids

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Solair
ofc i know. like personality but what im saying is if physical traits were to be the deciding factor

Well everyone is different. I would never consider that a deciding factor, some girls would.
Original post by Black Cat
You're actually quite tall for a girl so I wouldn't really call you petite, but you seem to have a nice slim figure I guess.

wth. how is 5'7 tall?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
wth. how is 5'7 tall?

Average female height in the UK is 5'4.
We all know girls like tall guys. stop ****ing rubbing it in, had enough of these threads :unimpressed:
Original post by Black Cat
Average female height in the UK is 5'4.

so. it's 3" taller but it's still not tall. if the avg height is 4'6 and someone is 3" taller at 4'9, is 4'9 now tall? ..
then again it's not that deep it's just I never heard that before. Tall for a girl is like 5'9...
Original post by Solair
I was talking with a friend and she told me most petite girls prefer big boys.... boys who have big shoulders and are tall. girls tell me what you think

Delicious
Original post by Lord Samosa
We all know girls like tall guys. stop ****ing rubbing it in, had enough of these threads :unimpressed:

lol what's ur height? I'm 5'11.
lol what's ur height? I'm 5'11.

5'7, irl its fine and not too short. Online, I've been called a manlet for being 5'7 :lol:
so. it's 3" taller but it's still not tall. if the avg height is 4'6 and someone is 3" taller at 4'9, is 4'9 now tall? ..
then again it's not that deep it's just I never heard that before. Tall for a girl is like 5'9...

It was nice talking to a girl who was actually my height for once this week
Someone i was speaking to was 5'10 as well :tongue:
And for a girl i would say she is tall :yep:

You can't really compare someone below 5ft which is classed as midget regardless of their height they would be short. I see where you're coming from what I guess our opinions differ.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending