The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Seriously he looks like the type of pleb you get at football matches now.

Not intimidating or interesting anymore.
Original post by Longshot700
Hang on I've got a better idea.

Undertaker does his minion entrance and some time during the match a minion runs in, irritates brock, brock then charges at him and gets tripped up into the middle rope. Minion bounces of the ropes and hits him with the 619. Minion pulls costume off to reveal rey mysterio, brock, dazed from the 619 gets tombstoned. Referee wakes up and does the 3 count.

Brock afterwards tries to destroy rey but then both sin caras and kalisto come out and outnumber him. They do an ancient mexican death ritual to resurrect thousands of spirits of Chris Benoit. The spirits fly into the bodies of everyone in the arena and they charge out onto the streets and murder everyone around them and spread throughout America destroying it.

The main original spirit of Chris Benoit takes on the body of Brock Lesnar and makes Paul Heyman eat soap again then kills him. Then Chris possessed brock slides his thumb across his neck and slams his fist down as this commands all possessed fans to kill 1000x faster.

Rey and his pals sit there and smile peacefully as their plan works and America is returned to the Native Americans. For the Aztecs have risen.

Red Power.

What do you think?

I think you should stop sucking ozzyoscy's cock and that your jokes have been linked to cancer.
Original post by Neverdie
I think you should stop sucking ozzyoscy's cock and that your jokes have been linked to cancer.

Okay.

1. I never wanna be near Ozzy, I hate the guy, what on earth gives you that Idea?

2. How have my jokes been linked to cancer? That part has completely baffled me.

Good troll 10/10
(edited 8 years ago)
Okay.

1. I never wanna be near Ozzy, I hate the guy, what on earth gives you that Idea?

2. How have my jokes been linked to cancer? That part has completely baffled me.

Good troll 10/10

Oh boy, a 'good troll' post rating punchline... see what I mean about your cancer jokes?

Other than you generally being obsessed with ozzyoscy? Copying his post's shtick for acceptance from this thread's clique is pretty weird.
Original post by Neverdie
Oh boy, a 'good troll' post rating punchline... see what I mean about your cancer jokes?

Other than you generally being obsessed with ozzyoscy? Copying his post's shtick for acceptance from this thread's clique is pretty weird.

Of all the horrible jokes in the world (racist, sexist, homophobic and what else) My jokes are like cancer? Grow a f*cking brain.

I am NOT obsessed with him, he acted all smart when I posted a funny video for him to watch and that's what started the argument, I'm obviously not gonna let him get away with that am I?

As for my super long post, that had nothing to do with him. I mainly just wrote Rey mysterio whipping off the demon costume and doing the 619 but I just kept going on for some reason.

Plus as for trying to get acceptance on here, I think that's what you're trying to do right now. Let's insult Longshot700 because he's different. Newsflash you donkey, I don't care and I'm proud to be weird and I don't need some troll on the internet telling me otherwise.

Try thinking a little bit before making such posts, Idiot.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3005
Anybody else hate the way that Michael Cole says "WWE"?

Still, SummerSlam tomorrow night. I hope Owens, Lesnar and Rusev go over.
Anyway, weird or not weird, we're all wrestling fans and that's all that matters.
Premier League all day. Madrid at 7 30. Then Summerslam at 12.

What a day, i'm going to be exhausted.
Actually I still choose to believe.

The fire still burns, then, now, forever.

He can't go out like this.

"This fire burns, aaaalllwayyyssss"

Okay, thst was a CM Punk theme song lyric but still popped into my mind
Anyone read the comments on WWE videos on their Youtube?

Probably the biggest group of f*cked up people/comments you'll find
I've not seen a bit of WWE since pre-2009. It got so much worse after that:C wondering if it's picked itself back up again? I must say, I do miss it and often find myself rewatching DVD's of the old PPV's and whatnot from 2001-2009... :C
All PPV's ranging from 97-2004 are worth watching. Then the likes of Cena and Batista just win every main event for the next few years zzzzz.
Original post by binkierose
I've not seen a bit of WWE since pre-2009. It got so much worse after that:C wondering if it's picked itself back up again? I must say, I do miss it and often find myself rewatching DVD's of the old PPV's and whatnot from 2001-2009... :C

2009 Was the year I stopped watching. Got to that age where it wasnt cool amongst my friends and started to realise it was "fake"

Now its "entertaining" which is what it is meant to be.

I would say SummerSlam would be a good watch. I watched Raw on monday and find it very entertaining.
Original post by binkierose

But you can get it all on the WWE Network for £9.99.
Original post by heavyhandscott
2009 Was the year I stopped watching. Got to that age where it wasnt cool amongst my friends and started to realise it was "fake"

Now its "entertaining" which is what it is meant to be.

I would say SummerSlam would be a good watch. I watched Raw on monday and find it very entertaining.

0.0 seriously? That's pretty much the same time I went off wrestling because I found out it was fake. I regret it immensely though, seems like I missed alot of good matches, all the stuff with CM Punk, Taker vs Triple H/ Shawn.

Dunno what was going through my mind when I stopped because it was not real but then I kept watching Simpsons and played video games *facepalms*

Think this guys sums it up

Really annoys me when people say "fake".

Staged is fine. Scripted sure. But fake is just wrong.
Original post by Bubzeh

Yeah me too, it's just pointless to try convince people of that though. They still call it fake but it's just not worth starting a whole argument over.

People see a punch that doesn't connect and they say all of wrestling is fake.

This is usually what I post in reply to comments on other websites, usually shuts them up.

p64x1.jpg
I was playing Money in the Bank on SvR 2007 like I normally do and Umaga just won 3 times in a row -_-
Original post by Bubzeh

I hate it too. But at that age (I was 13) its "fake" when you finally understand what its all about it is scripted/staged.
I was playing Money in the Bank on SvR 2007 like I normally do and Umaga just won 3 times in a row -_-

I had all the SD V R games until 2011 which I barely touched considering I stopped watching in 09. Traded all in except 2010 so thats the only game I have now. Might have a little bash of it.

SD V R 2007 challenges for money were the best

2010 career mode sucks

Quick Reply

Latest