The Student Room Group

I am bored. Someone talk to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by satanicwarmaster
Purely in terms of attractiveness, who are your favourite Indian film actors and/or actresses? I don't really watch Bollywood, so I can't say anything about the acting, but I find some of the male actors smoking hot. :drool: And the actresses are beautiful.

In term of attractiveness I find John Abraham hot. LOL

Genelia D'Souza is my absolute favorite actress. I simply love her
Reply 41
Purely in terms of attractiveness, who are your favourite Indian film actors and/or actresses? I don't really watch Bollywood, so I can't say anything about the acting, but I find some of the male actors smoking hot. :drool: And the actresses are beautiful.

What about u
Original post by eoe
In term of attractiveness I find John Abraham hot. LOL

Genelia D'Souza is my absolute favorite actress. I simply love her

Original post by eoe
What about u

Ah, John Abraham. :coma: I'm trying not to drool.

Along with John Abraham, I like Siddharth Malhotra, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Ranbir Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Bachchan, Arjan Bajwa, Imran Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Dino Morea, Abhay Deol, Saif Ali Khan, Emraan Hashmi and... yeah, I'll stop now. :tongue:

Genelia D'Souza is pretty. Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Sushmita Sen, Esha Gupta, Nandita Das, Aditi Gowitrikar, Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Karishma Kapoor are all beautiful, in my opinion.

I had to Google some of these, by the way. Can't remember all their names off the top of my head. xD
Reply 43
Ah, John Abraham. :coma: I'm trying not to drool.

Along with John Abraham, I like Siddharth Malhotra, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Ranbir Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Bachchan, Arjan Bajwa, Imran Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Dino Morea, Abhay Deol, Saif Ali Khan, Emraan Hashmi and... yeah, I'll stop now. :tongue:

Genelia D'Souza is pretty. Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Sushmita Sen, Esha Gupta, Nandita Das, Aditi Gowitrikar, Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Karishma Kapoor are all beautiful, in my opinion.

I had to Google some of these, by the way. Can't remember all their names off the top of my head. xD

How can you forget AhswariyaRai:angry::angry:
Original post by eoe
How can you forget AhswariyaRai:angry::angry:

Oh my god! I thought I included her! Yes, Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous. I do think there are prettier Indian women than her, though. :tongue:
has anyone elses summer holidays been crap af? :frown:
Reply 46
Original post by AthiaKarim

did not get ur question
Reply 47

Are u Desi:smile:
Original post by eoe
did not get ur question

lemme rephrase is: MY SUMMER BREAK HAS BEEN SO BORING LOL

...hoping someone out there is sharing my pain too
Original post by eoe
Are u Desi:smile:

yes! im pakistani
Reply 50
lemme rephrase is: MY SUMMER BREAK HAS BEEN SO BORING LOL

...hoping someone out there is sharing my pain too

lol,
mine was one was also crap
Reply 51
yes! im pakistani

so am i:biggrin:
Original post by eoe
lol,
mine was one was also crap

that makes me a tiny bit better lol

just joking!

(no im not haha)
Original post by eoe
so am i:d

high five mate! :h
Reply 54
high five mate! :h

Biriyani vs Palau

Which do you prefer
Original post by CoolCavy
hm.. definetly not a brachycephalic breed (pekignise, japanise chin, king charles spaniel (the cavalier ones are slightly better but not much), bulldog (english, american, blue blood or other) basically anything with a squashed face). Something moderate so nothing with excess wrinkling such as the neopolitian mastiff, shar pei etc. Personally i think mongrels/cross breeds are better as the mixing of genes from different gene pools improves the health (and subsequently the welfare) of the dog. Just pick two dogs you like (e.g temperament, looks etc) and there will probably be a cross breed of them both. For instance you say you like the pug, well pugs crossed with other dogs are far healthier and still look pug-ish so you could consider one of the many pug crossbreeds. Alternativly rescue shelters have loads of dos (not just staffies either) so you could look there, that way you could get to know the dog before you commit to it.

Thanks :smile: i just feel passionatly about the subject, if you want more info check out 'pedigree dogs exposed'

Sorry if that was a long answer :smile:

EDIT: sorry about my atrocious spelling :biggrin:

Okay, I just repped you without even reading what you posted. This sounds weird but I simply could not scroll past your profile picture without giving it a thumbs up!! :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by eoe
Biriyani vs Palau

Which do you prefer

BIRYANI ALL THE WAY MATE!!

wbu?
Reply 57
BIRYANI ALL THE WAY MATE!!

wbu?

Biriyani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its actually my fav dish.

SRK vs Salman Khan vs Aamir Khan
Original post by eoe
Biriyani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its actually my fav dish.

SRK vs Salman Khan vs Aamir Khan

omggg we're like two peas in a pod!!

and soz man i dont like any of them ;(

I guess now you will hate me lol
Reply 59
omggg we're like two peas in a pod!!

and soz man i dont like any of them ;(

I guess now you will hate me lol

No. I dont hate you LOL

I dont dislike them but I also dont have a preference.
I am just a massive Genelia D'Souza fan :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest