The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your eyes!!

If people post a pic of their eyes I will post one of my eyes :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My eyes are on my face. My face is on my profile. They look like normal eyes. Im sure you can imagine.
Ok, this pic was taken a week or so ago and I dont know why i have a ninja mask on :biggrin:
Me ninja.jpg
Original post by arfah
image.jpg

Are your eyes light brown or green and brown mixed like mine?
lNmiPri.jpg
Reply 5
Original post by Numan786
Are your eyes light brown or green and brown mixed like mine?

Your eyes are nice but they just look green to me. :smile:
Light brown usually, but sometimes they look green so I don't know.
Original post by arfah
Your eyes are nice but they just look green to me. :smile:
Light brown usually, but sometimes they look green so I don't know.

Haha thanks :smile: yours are too and yh they're hazel. They can look green some days and brown some days like yours. They have green on edges of the iris.

I was curious because you cant really see the green in pictures. So I thought it was the same case with yours :tongue:
Snapchat--3005534096055592882_mh1414621518458-1.jpg
*my real eyes are blacker than burnt toast*
Original post by arfah
image.jpg

Your eyes are beaut dear
Reply 9
IMG_2293.jpg
Reply 10
Haha thanks :smile: yours are too and yh they're hazel. They can look green some days and brown some days like yours. They have green on edges of the iris.

I was curious because you cant really see the green in pictures. So I thought it was the same case with yours :tongue:

I have that too. Some days they look browner, and some days they just look green and my sisters are there like 'your eyes changed colour.' I don't get that. Like I never know what to say to people went they ask me about my eye colour. :biggrin:
Original post by arfah
image.jpg

Your eyes are so dreamy:colondollar:
Reply 12
Original post by picklescamp
Your eyes are beaut dear

Thank you :colondollar:
Original post by arfah
I have that too. Some days they look browner, and some days they just look green and my sisters are there like 'your eyes changed colour.' I don't get that. Like I never know what to say to people went they ask me about my eye colour. :biggrin:

Yeah it's really weird lol. I find that in the summer is when they look more green though, maybe because there's more light? Just say your eyes change colour depending on your mood :biggrin:

"If my eye colour is brown or green, then I am pissed off" but they're always brown or green.."yeah because I'm always pissed off :colonhash:" dont mind me :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by sophicoco
Your eyes are so dreamy:colondollar:

Thank you, so are yours! :colondollar:
Reply 15
Yeah it's really weird lol. I find that in the summer is when they look more green though, maybe because there's more light? Just say your eyes change colour depending on your mood :biggrin:

"If my eye colour is brown or green, then I am pissed off" but they're always brown or green.."yeah because I'm always pissed off :colonhash:" dont mind me :lol:
omg omg you think the same as me.
Omg I feel the same way. And as a joke I do say it depends on my mood. If they're lighter I'm happy if they're darker I'm mad/ sad. I'm starting to think it's actually true and that's the way my eyes change colour. :lol:
It's weird because I thought my eyes look lightest in the winter and summer. Then I'm between they look brown. :biggrin: this is so weird. I thought I was the only one with creepy eyes.
Original post by arfah
omg omg you think the same as me.
Omg I feel the same way. And as a joke I do say it depends on my mood. If they're lighter I'm happy if they're darker I'm mad/ sad. I'm starting to think it's actually true and that's the way my eyes change colour. :lol:
It's weird because I thought my eyes look lightest in the winter and summer. Then I'm between they look brown. :biggrin: this is so weird. I thought I was the only one with creepy eyes.

Haha :biggrin: I think it probably is lol. I'm trying to work it out myself :hmm: as some days I'll just wake up and they'll be really light. Maybe something to do with what we eat? :dontknow:

I find it's in summer they're really light but then in the winter is when they're the darkest. This is a weird thing indeed :tongue:. Woah woah woah our eyes are not creepy :hand: they are unique and amazing :colonhash: This is like a superpower :yep: we have the power to charm people through our eyes :cool:
Original post by arfah
image.jpg

Next time please provide a map. A lot of us can get lost in those...

Spoiler

Reply 18
Haha :biggrin: I think it probably is lol. I'm trying to work it out myself :hmm: as some days I'll just wake up and they'll be really light. Maybe something to do with what we eat? :dontknow:

I find it's in summer they're really light but then in the winter is when they're the darkest. This is a weird thing indeed :tongue:. Woah woah woah our eyes are not creepy :hand: they are unique and amazing :colonhash: This is like a superpower :yep: we have the power to charm people through our eyes :cool:

I might ask my doctor about it the next time I go :biggrin: But somehow I want the mystery to remain. Superpower :love: it would be amazing to think of it like that!
Reply 19
Original post by champ_mc99
Next time please provide a map. A lot of us can get lost in those...

Spoiler

:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest