The Student Room Group

I am bored. Someone talk to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AthiaKarim
oh right, are you abstaining from marriage etc because of religious beliefs? because i have a gay pakistani friend who is very sexually active

omg, i get asked this so much, but people who know me know that i dont have a particular type. my ideal partner just has to swoop me off my feet at first instance. i just need to feel a certain vbe of them lol

not asking for much haha

Does his family know about sexual activity,
I am personally abstaining from marriages as well as any sexual activity on the basis of religion., what about him?
Original post by CoolCavy
YES! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: they are so underated :heart:

Soooo fluffy:smile::smile::smile::smile: :banana:
Original post by eoe
Does his family know about sexual activity,
I am personally abstaining from marriages as well as any sexual activity on the basis of religion., what about him?

his family knew for a while like a year. he went through alot with them and they forbid him from seeing anyone or being social for a while.

recently they made him choose, his sexuality or family.

lets just say hes moved out haha and hes sexually active
Reply 83
his family knew for a while like a year. he went through alot with them and they forbid him from seeing anyone or being social for a while.

recently they made him choose, his sexuality or family.

lets just say hes moved out haha and hes sexually active

So sad!
Why would the family disown their own son. Absolute disgusting

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY. So stupid
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by eoe
So sad!
Why would the family disown their own son. Absolute disgusting

thats true!! its heart breaking right

butttttt, they are his adoptive parents (really his aunt and uncle)

do you struggle, with your choice, or are you satisfied not being active

omg i feel like im asking sensitive questions lol sorry!!
Original post by Banana00
Soooo fluffy:smile::smile::smile::smile: :banana:

yes! :biggrin: 1 of mine is especially fluffy (resembles a small lion)

Sends an intenet fluffy hug :cute:
Reply 86
Original post by eoe
I have not watched , neither am I planning to.

Your loss, it's a hilarious movie/
yes! :biggrin: 1 of mine is especially fluffy (resembles a small lion)

Sends an intenet fluffy hug :cute:

Hehe :h:
I don't actually own any of my own, but yours sound so cuutee!
Hehe :h:
I don't actually own any of my own, but yours sound so cuutee!

awww ty :smile: i would post some photos, but i dont know why but i like to keep them private xD

:jumphug:
awww ty :smile: i would post some photos, but i dont know why but i like to keep them private xD

:jumphug:

That's fine; it's your choice :smile: What are their names?
Reply 90
thats true!! its heart breaking right

butttttt, they are his adoptive parents (really his aunt and uncle)

do you struggle, with your choice, or are you satisfied not being active

omg i feel like im asking sensitive questions lol sorry!!

I personally do not struggle with temptation. However, i have started to have some severe doubts about Allah and Islam.

Examples, like u mention before where gays get diwoned on the basis of having an inclination makes depressed.Why has not Allah created a s upport system for us. I am not asking for the right to commit sodomy, but at least give us some respect and dont call us mentally ill people.

This ummah is just a mess, and I wonder where Allah is.

I miss you Allah ! I really do !!!
Original post by eoe
I personally do not struggle with temptation. However, i have started to have some severe doubts about Allah and Islam.

Examples, like u mention before where gays get diwoned on the basis of having an inclination makes depressed.Why has not Allah created a s upport system for us. I am not asking for the right to commit sodomy, but at least give us some respect and dont call us mentally ill people.

This ummah is just a mess, and I wonder where Allah is.

I miss you Allah ! I really do !!!

aww bless you! it must be seriously hard for you! but for some reason i think any parent finds it hard to find the right way to deal with this...well from what ive seen. but i think that they are slowly getting better at dealing with it, but i do think that south asian cultures deal with this very badly lol, because with anyone who goes through this doesnt need added pressure!
omg what annoys me the most is what isis do to homosexual people....UGH IT MAKES ME SICK MAN! just mentioning the word isis....wanna puke!

i do hope Allah eases your frustration and makes it easier for you!
That's fine; it's your choice :smile: What are their names?

Aww thanks for understanding, if it's ok i don't really want to say that either because people at school might see it and know who i am, :colondollar: but i have 3 currently and i used to have 2 before that (had those for 4 years) :smile:

Thanks 4 the follow btw :smile: :jumphug:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by eoe
Hell Yes !:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

:rofl:
Aww thanks for understanding, if it's ok i don't really want to say that either because people at school might see it and know who i am, :colondollar: but i have 3 currently and i used to have 2 before that (had those for 4 years) :smile:

Thanks 4 the follow btw :smile: :jumphug:

That's OK:smile:
And I completely understand about your fluffy guinea pigs:tongue:
That's OK:smile:
And I completely understand about your fluffy guinea pigs:tongue:

Thank you :biggrin: it's just bc i talk about them so much at school everyone pratically knows them so if they saw they would know this account is mine and i like 2 b sort of anonymous :redface:

:hugs:
Thank you :biggrin: it's just bc i talk about them so much at school everyone pratically knows them so if they saw they would know this account is mine and i like 2 b sort of anonymous :redface:

:hugs:

Yes, me too :smile:
Reply 97
aww bless you! it must be seriously hard for you! but for some reason i think any parent finds it hard to find the right way to deal with this...well from what ive seen. but i think that they are slowly getting better at dealing with it, but i do think that south asian cultures deal with this very badly lol, because with anyone who goes through this doesnt need added pressure!
omg what annoys me the most is what isis do to homosexual people....UGH IT MAKES ME SICK MAN! just mentioning the word isis....wanna puke!

i do hope Allah eases your frustration and makes it easier for you!

ISIS does not only treat homosexuals bad, they also treat women, non-muslims and children pretty horrible.

ISIS are animals that need to be eradicated.
About anything

am i the only black person on here not to be racist or anything just askin

Quick Reply

Latest