The Student Room Group

When can I sign up for a Unidays account?

My uni has already given me a student email but I don't know if it'll be able to be verified since I haven't enrolled yet?

So my question is-- Do I have to wait until I've enrolled?
Original post by Youni-chan
My uni has already given me a student email but I don't know if it'll be able to be verified since I haven't enrolled yet?

So my question is-- Do I have to wait until I've enrolled?

You can do it now as you have your email account, that's all that is needed to verify your student status :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by michael12
You can do it now as you have your email account, that's all that is needed to verify your student status :smile:

Even if my student email doesn't have my name on it and looks like wz04r@(myuni).ac.uk? Hopefully it gets verified because the email looks like a virus lol ill try anyway, thank you!
Original post by Youni-chan
Even if my student email doesn't have my name on it and looks like wz04r@(myuni).ac.uk? Hopefully it gets verified because the email looks like a virus lol ill try anyway, thank you!

Yeah, so long as its a '.ac.uk' email address its fine :smile:
My daughter is in 6th form so can she apply for this and my husband is doing a level 3 course online can he also apply ?
Reply 5
Original post by Sharron Price
My daughter is in 6th form so can she apply for this and my husband is doing a level 3 course online can he also apply ?

Yeah anyone can apply as long as they have a university email. I had unidays in college and I know someone now who has it while doing their masters. As long as it ends in .ac.uk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending