The Student Room Group

5ft 4 male how do i grow taller

Im so short and girls always reject me because of my height.

Scroll to see replies

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
seeing as you're 94 born, no chance you can grow taller at this stage. Just be happy with what you have and enjoy life :smile:
Simple solution: date even shorter girls.
Lol. Forgetting about wanting to be taller will help you be taller.
Mostly like your long bone has already fused, assuming your 20/21.
supplements lol
Reply 7
Stretch :tongue:
Apparently it actually works.
the only way to 'actually' grow taller is if your bones grow longer which is unlikely at youor age. I think nearly all of your bone plateu has fused except the ones in your feet.
Anyway, you can however 'appear' taller. Stretches, correct posture, and some tricks like wearing certain clothes helps I read somewhere. Maybe wear Shoe-lifts. Heck maybe move to china I heard the people are dwarves there.

Edit: DON'T BUY THOSE BS GUIDES/BOOKS THAT PROMISE TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT BUY 6 INCHES IN 3 MONTH IT DOES NOT WORK
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Syrianprince
Firstly chop both your feet off. Then chop someones legs off, stitch them onto yours. Make sure the person has long legs though. :smile:

stop dcking around, if you have nothing useful to say then keep ur gob shut!

You can't grow taller but you can improve your physical appearance, go to gym, make yourself look better. look out for puregym very cheap atm
By the power of almighty nature.
Don't worry girls ways prefer personality over physical attraction...oh wait.

If girl troubles are affecting you, make a load of money and you can pay yourself out of the problem.
Reply 12
There is no way to get taller once your past the growing stage.
Don't get taller, get bigger. Start lifting weights.
Reply 14
Be funny, be like kevin hart

Posted from TSR Mobile
The rack.
build a spaceship and spend years and years in space and sleep upside down and stretch lots and you will be taller i know this because i am going to be an astronaut :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Money. Money = Taller. Look at Tom Cruise 5ft 7 gets lots of women = money
Reply 18
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
Lol.

Poor guy has girls laughing at him already. I'm not even short but I hate that women are all the same when it comes to height. Like seriously are you all programmed robots or something? Have some variety in your life.
hang from a pole

Quick Reply

Latest