The Student Room Group

Opinions on A Level Choices?

So I'm going to be doing Spanish, Biology, Psychology and Maths. I'm aiming to be a Psychologist (clinical or neuro) and I'm wondering if these choices look good :smile:
Original post by blitzchika
So I'm going to be doing Spanish, Biology, Psychology and Maths. I'm aiming to be a Psychologist (clinical or neuro) and I'm wondering if these choices look good :smile:

Yes these choices look good :biggrin: There is a nice variation and the language is a good touch, not many people study language anymore, so it is highly regarded (if you get a good grade). :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Hayley Williams
Yes these choices look good :biggrin: There is a nice variation and the language is a good touch, not many people study language anymore, so it is highly regarded (if you get a good grade). :biggrin:

Thanks very much. I managed to get an A* at GCSE and I've started learning vocab on memrise
Two sciences plus psychology will make you a very strong applicant, particularly with the language as well as languages are possibly the hardest A2 subjects! The biology will also look good if you do decide to focus on neuro later on (although to my sadness there isn't actually any neuroscience in biology A level).

Quick Reply

Latest