The Student Room Group

staring at girls

Girls say if a guy stares at you do you know he his interested or do you just get creeped out. This girl just ignores me but must know I stare. She is probably not interested but I still want her.
Original post by karl pilkington
Girls say if a guy stares at you do you know he his interested or do you just get creeped out. This girl just ignores me but must know I stare. She is probably not interested but I still want her.

She's not an object you tool
Girls, do we need em ?

Are you a stalker Mr Dilkington ??
She's probs flattered. Stare at her some more then follow her home in the dark to seal the deal.
I can't tell if someone likes me just because they're looking at me. When I look at people, I'm just looking, I'm not thinking "I need to be with them." But I guess with some stares, it's more obvious than others and it can be creepy. I'd prefer for someone to just say hello than keep staring.
Original post by Error404OLE
Girls, do we need em ?

Are you a stalker Mr Dilkington ??

I prefer secret admirer lol at the Mr Dilkington reference 'dear Mr Dilkington as our most valued customer' I put it in the bin LMAO
Original post by EllainKahlo
I can't tell if someone likes me just because they're looking at me. When I look at people, I'm just looking, I'm not thinking "I need to be with them." But I guess with some stares, it's more obvious than others and it can be creepy. I'd prefer for someone to just say hello than keep staring.

is it creepy if the guy is not attractive to you or just creepy?
Original post by karl pilkington
is it creepy if the guy is not attractive to you or just creepy?

Doesn't matter to me how attractive they are. Staring constantly is weird and creepy, makes me feel like I'm about to be kidnapped. Just come up to me and say hi.

Quick Reply

Latest