The Student Room Group

AMA - 18 year old british pakistani

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samina_ay
**** off. You've gained some information from the media, who represent us in a negative light. we're not murderers either, do your proper research. and why are you giving me **** on a thread on student room? looooool go get a life.

Ok I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed with what ideasforLife said and blaming you as it seemed like you defended him. As you can see I edited my previous message straight after sending it.
Original post by MrKmas508
Ok I'm sorry, I'm just annoyed with what ideasforLife said and blaming you as it seemed like you defended him. As you can see I edited my previous message straight after sending it.

Oh get a grip with yourself. Honestly.
Original post by frogs r everywhere
I may not be a Muslim but for the sake of the discussion, the bible/Jewish Torah has many verses that promote violence, murder and war. Many of which, including quotes from the quran, are taken out of context.

I absolutely agree with you however Jews and Christians aren't violent,murderers trying to wage war purely because their religion says so. The Torah is especially bad however most Jews are sensible people. Isis and Malala believe in the same thing however they interprete it differently and I wish more Muslims would chose the latter interpretation.
Do you like to party?:bhangra:
Would your parents be more concerned if you married outside your race or religion and why?
Reply 85
Original post by sophicoco
Do you like to party?:bhangra:

yaaas!
Don't you dare act like I'm the unreasonable one you just said that killing people is ok because the Quran says so, are you incapable of stepping back and to think about the sort of stuff your saying.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Oh get a grip with yourself. Honestly.
Reply 87
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Would your parents be more concerned if you married outside your race or religion and why?

i actually don't know what they would do.. i'm the eldest sooo.. i'll tell u when i get married lol :smile: all i know is they might be worried about it first and probs say no lol, but after persuading them they might say yes. dunno really, whatever Allah puts in their hearts to make them say "yes" or "no".
Reply 88
Which uni have you applied for
i actually don't know what they would do.. i'm the eldest sooo.. i'll tell u when i get married lol :smile: all i know is they might be worried about it first and probs say no lol, but after persuading them they might say yes. dunno really, whatever Allah puts in their hearts to make them say "yes" or "no".

In terms of the scenario would they be more "against" the marriage if lets say you married an Indian Hindu or a Russian Muslim
Original post by MrKmas508
Don't you dare act like I'm the unreasonable one you just said that killing people is ok because the Quran says so, are you incapable of stepping back and to think about the sort of stuff your saying.

So? I support the death penalty. Some non-Muslims support it. Stop getting worked up. Have a snicker or something. :facepalm:
Reply 91
Original post by TheTruthTeller
In terms of the scenario would they be more "against" the marriage if lets say you married an Indian Hindu or a Russian Muslim

yes they would be. i don't think i'd get close to a non-muslim in a romantic way anyway..
Original post by IdeasForLife
So? I support the death penalty. Some non-Muslims support it. Stop getting worked up. Have a snicker or something. :facepalm:

Death penalty shouldn't be given for things that shouldn't be illegal full stop (like Apostacy).
Reply 93
Original post by Ayaz123
Which uni have you applied for

i'm gonna be attending a college, but i'm doing a degree. what about u?
Reply 94
You're very pretty :colondollar: Do you have any siblings? What are you studying/hoping to study?
Reply 95
Original post by arfah
You're very pretty :colondollar: Do you have any siblings? What are you studying/hoping to study?

thank you sweety! love your avatar. yes i have 2 brother and 1 sister. i'm the eldest - i'm gonna be studying education studies in sept. how about u?
Reply 96
it wasn't some arab actually, the Qur'an was revealed by Allah Himself.

At what point would you draw the line between someone who has religious views and someone who is a brainwashed idiot.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are your favourite musicians?
Who are your inspirations in life?
Reply 98
What do you study
Reply 99
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are your favourite musicians?
Who are your inspirations in life?

don't have any favourite musicians and my aspirations are to make a difference in the world i guess... hence why i'm gonna become a primary school teacher, if God wills.

Quick Reply

Latest