The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
Of all the horrible jokes in the world (racist, sexist, homophobic and what else) My jokes are like cancer? Grow a f*cking brain.

I am NOT obsessed with him, he acted all smart when I posted a funny video for him to watch and that's what started the argument, I'm obviously not gonna let him get away with that am I?

As for my super long post, that had nothing to do with him. I mainly just wrote Rey mysterio whipping off the demon costume and doing the 619 but I just kept going on for some reason.

Plus as for trying to get acceptance on here, I think that's what you're trying to do right now. Let's insult Longshot700 because he's different. Newsflash you donkey, I don't care and I'm proud to be weird and I don't need some troll on the internet telling me otherwise.

Try thinking a little bit before making such posts, Idiot.

I didn't read this but I'm betting it's a crazed rambling rant that doesn't exactly disprove me saying you're a bit weird.
Original post by Neverdie
I didn't read this but I'm betting it's a crazed rambling rant that doesn't exactly disprove me saying you're a bit weird.

The opposite actually.

Now stop whining.
Apollo Crews looks very promising.

Women's match was incredible again. Love how vicious Sasha is in the ring (especially with the stomps to baileys hand). Glad for Bayley.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The opposite actually.

Now stop whining.

So now you're copying me by saying I'm whining when I wrote a sentence of not whining compared to your paragraphs of whining and bitching. How old are you anyway?
So now you're copying me by saying I'm whining when I wrote a sentence of not whining compared to your paragraphs of whining and bitching. How old are you anyway?

He's gonna keep replying, just so you know. He'll cling onto your leg. Or that might just be me, as you said, I'm th subject of a lot of his posts.

And I skimmed his big moan post and yes it is full of whining, so he lied to you as well.
Original post by ozzyoscy
He's gonna keep replying, just so you know. He'll cling onto your leg. Or that might just be me, as you said, I'm th subject of a lot of his posts.

And I skimmed his big moan post and yes it is full of whining, so he lied to you as well.

Listen kid, you're no one to say if I lied or not. I don't know what's worse, clinging to someones leg or acting rude on the internet to compensate for the ****ty abusive personality you have.

Well obviously I'll reply won't I? All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

*Makes nasty comments, insults the fact that who he insults replies to him* I've seen a lot of boneheaded people on the internet but this is ridiculous.
(edited 8 years ago)

I'm not copying anyone especially not you, who the hell do you think you are making that first comment anyway. You're just a nobody.

You start a convo with me about ozzy then start bitching and bitching about why I start talking about him?

F*cking pathetic that people live like this.
Reply 3027
Original post by Bubzeh
All PPV's ranging from 97-2004 are worth watching. Then the likes of Cena and Batista just win every main event for the next few years zzzzz.

2003 was the golden year.

Are you two on drugs? If anything it's you that won't leave Longshot alone.

We get it. You think he's strange. Point taken. Grow some balls and go troll someone else lads.
Original post by Mackay
2003 was the golden year.

Wasnt that also the time of woeful Triple H/Nash/Steiner/Goldberg matches?

I would say 2000-2002 but there are the odd poor PPVs
Original post by Bubzeh

We get it. You think he's strange. Point taken. Grow some balls and go troll someone else lads.

Thank you, I'm not doing anything wrong or hurting anybody in any way. I'm just being a doofus, that's it.
Reply 3031
Original post by heavyhandscott
Wasnt that also the time of woeful Triple H/Nash/Steiner/Goldberg matches?

I would say 2000-2002 but there are the odd poor PPVs

Aye. Dreadful from RAW, but the Michaels/Jericho feud more than made up for that.

SmackDown was on form, too. Heyman's booking was unbeatable.
What did everyone make of NXT Brooklyn?

Women's match stole the show again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubzeh

Grow up.

To correct you, the reason Longshot isn't spamming this thread with posts all day...

Ok, let me rephrase, the reason why Longshot isn't posting more than he would be is because I don't reply to him or egg him on, or read most of what he writes.

Something something something troll something haters something generic insult.

Thank you, I'm not doing anything wrong or hurting anybody in any way. I'm just being a doofus, that's it.

You're aggressive to anyone that responds to you, of course you're going to get it in return.
(edited 8 years ago)
Grow up.

To correct you, the reason Longshot isn't spamming this thread with posts all day...

Ok, let me rephrase, the reason why Longshot isn't posting more than he would be is because I don't reply to him or egg him on, or read most of what he writes.

Something something something troll something haters something generic insult.

You're aggressive to anyone that responds to you, of course you're going to get it in return.

Are you thick? The only ones I'm being aggressive to are sniveling little failed abortions like you and neverdie who think you can get randomly rude for no reason and get away with it, I get on well with the others and respect them.

I still post alot and I posted alot in the past because you kept saying offensive things that will OBVIOUSLY get replies.

Don't f*cking walk into fire and expect not to burn or sweat.

Something something something I'm a pitiful douchebag who needs a scapegoat something generic insult.
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you thick?

I actually started to read your post and you completely blew it. Well done.

Here's how it works: I'm not going anywhere, I was here long before you and only since your arrival am I supposedly the problem. I'm not forcing you to spam this thread, let alone with posts about me, when I'm not even here.

You're going to have to live with me or leave. But the more you moan or be a fanatic, the more people will tell you to stop.
Longshot, why are you still copying him? After you said you weren't copying him? Last line of your post. Whether you realise it or not, you're enamoured. Maybe that's what creeps him out?
I actually started to read your post and you completely blew it. Well done.

Here's how it works: I'm not going anywhere, I was here long before you and only since your arrival am I supposedly the problem. I'm not forcing you to spam this thread, let alone with posts about me, when I'm not even here.

You're going to have to live with me or leave. But the more you moan or be a fanatic, the more people will tell you to stop.

1. It's good you're starting to educate yourself and you completely blew it, well done.

2. No one cares how long you've been here, god knows how you're a "TSR Idol" and I made a post about you because that neverdie douche made a crass comment about you to me so of course I'll mention you, dumbo.

3. "don't like it, leave" typical comment made by over arrogant jackasses who are finally challenged on their short mindedness.

4. The only ones telling me to stop are you and neverdie and it obviously isn't working so keep your mouths shut.

5. It's quite obvious you have some severe personal problems in order to randomly attack people who've done nothing to you, may I suggest a lower salt intake in you diet?
Can a Moderator please stop this bickering? I come to the WWE thread for peace and tranquility.

Summerslam in 2 hours boys. 18inch Pizza ordered.
Longshot, why are you still copying him? After you said you weren't copying him? Last line of your post.

FFS.

Usually when someone mimics like that it's because they think what the person said was right, so they copy it in response in the hope it'll work just as well for them.

You get what you put in to forums. He'd be having a much better experience if he wasn't humping my leg and being a keyboard warrior. Funnily enough, people don't react well to being followed and attacked.

Quick Reply

Latest