The Student Room Group

Bleach Appreciation (not the cleaning product...)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookBird
what?!?! why is it so behind? jesus. no point then, it only gets good from after they meet the 0 division

i dont know why its so behind mr bookbird but ive read wee bits of whats to come and it looks amazeballs like the head captains bankai and **** (had a massive nerdgasm when i heard the head captains bankai was revealed)
Reply 41
Original post by CelticBeast
i dont know why its so behind mr bookbird but ive read wee bits of whats to come and it looks amazeballs like the head captains bankai and **** (had a massive nerdgasm when i heard the head captains bankai was revealed)

DUDE. You have to read that battle, they might not even resurrect the anime, you can't wait. You will **** your pants, it's that epic. I have complete and utter respect for Commander Yamamoto.
DUDE. You have to read that battle, they might not even resurrect the anime, you can't wait. You will **** your pants, it's that epic. I have complete and utter respect for Commander Yamamoto.

i know :'( i need new bleach episodes in my life, aye genryusai yamamoto is the f***in' man, over a thousand years old and still jacked as f***
Reply 43
i know :'( i need new bleach episodes in my life, aye genryusai yamamoto is the f***in' man, over a thousand years old and still jacked as f***

He is eons above every other captain in the Gotei 13... I never thought it would be possible for him to die. Although Yhwach cheated tbh...
He is eons above every other captain in the Gotei 13... I never thought it would be possible for him to die. Although Yhwach cheated tbh...

aye man he is an absolute beast but shut your mouth cos although i know he gets killed i dont know exactly how and dont want spoilers cos im still hoping the anime will be revived *crosses fingers*
Im lazy ive never even read the manga
Reply 46
aye man he is an absolute beast but shut your mouth cos although i know he gets killed i dont know exactly how and dont want spoilers cos im still hoping the anime will be revived *crosses fingers*

Hahaha, GIVE UP. It won't happen, or by the time it does, the manga will have ended and then I'll have no choice but to spill the beans. Already we have some epic characters making a comeback (no spoilers uwu), and there's this backstory between two of the stern-ritters, you're missing out man.

Really? I've been thinking of reading them for a while. Do you know a good site where I can find them all? And where should I start?
Reply 48
Original post by IAmYourdog
Really? I've been thinking of reading them for a while. Do you know a good site where I can find them all? And where should I start?

YES, read them. I read them using an app called Manga Rock for android, but there's also a manga-reading app for apple products, I just can't remember the name. Did you watch the entire anime up until the latest point? I'm not sure where it ends, but you can start from there, or you can start from the beginning of the stern-ritter arc.
Hahaha, GIVE UP. It won't happen, or by the time it does, the manga will have ended and then I'll have no choice but to spill the beans. Already we have some epic characters making a comeback (no spoilers uwu), and there's this backstory between two of the stern-ritters, you're missing out man.

it WILL come back, it was just to amazing not to revive it

but in the meantime you will make every effort to keep your beans unspilled cos i am waiting for the anime to return and spill the beans
Reply 50
it WILL come back, it was just to amazing not to revive it

but in the meantime you will make every effort to keep your beans unspilled cos i am waiting for the anime to return and spill the beans

Ok, I won't announce any spoilers :P I hope it's revived soon for your sake.
Ok, I won't announce any spoilers :P I hope it's revived soon for your sake.

thank you, aye i sacrifice a small goat to Tite Kubo every night before bed in the hope that he will revive it but alas no such luck yet :frown:
Reply 52
thank you, aye i sacrifice a small goat to Tite Kubo every night before bed in the hope that he will revive it but alas no such luck yet :frown:

No wonder the anime isn't reviving, you need to sacrifice a family member. Human blood is much more valuable these days *shakes head*
No wonder the anime isn't reviving, you need to sacrifice a family member. Human blood is much more valuable these days *shakes head*

:redface: well f*** me with an unsanitary marital aid, I never even thought of sacrificing a family member I'm such a moron

my family isn't that big but hopefully the almighty kubo has a modest appetite for human blood
Reply 54
:redface: well f*** me with an unsanitary marital aid, I never even thought of sacrificing a family member I'm such a moron

my family isn't that big but hopefully the almighty kubo has a modest appetite for human blood

Indeed he does, you can thank me later for this top tip. While I'm waiting for Bleach to update I'm reading Naruto... sigh.
Indeed he does, you can thank me later for this top tip. While I'm waiting for Bleach to update I'm reading Naruto... sigh.

already sacrificed 2 brothers and an auntie, still no news :frown:

as if you read naruto as well, watching it is a million times better
Reply 56
already sacrificed 2 brothers and an auntie, still no news :frown:

as if you read naruto as well, watching it is a million times better

Dang. Try sacrificing a new born baby? That should work. I told you I prefer reading manga over watching anime... and the manga is flipping awesome, just saying.
Dang. Try sacrificing a new born baby? That should work. I told you I prefer reading manga over watching anime... and the manga is flipping awesome, just saying.

well unless your womb is up for rent my chances of procuring a newborn baby are pretty slim

but manga is nowhere near as engaging as anime, you cant hear kenpachis slow grumbly voice when he's squaring up to people...manga cannae compete with anime end of
We all know DBZ is better :wink:
Reply 59
well unless your womb is up for rent my chances of procuring a newborn baby are pretty slim

but manga is nowhere near as engaging as anime, you cant hear kenpachis slow grumbly voice when he's squaring up to people...manga cannae compete with anime end of

Probably, but I can't be bothered to start watching now. I'm already almost done with it :P Plus manga requires time to stream the videos and I can't be bothered. Unfortunately my womb is not up for rent right now, you could always consult a local witch doctor.

Original post by Feraligatr
We all know DBZ is better :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest