The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heavyhandscott
When I found out I jsut turned 13 so it wasnt cool that it was fake. All my friends really pressured me really by bullying me, calling me a sado and saying it was gay and stuff.

Things like predicting elbow reversals when someone is groggy in the corner and someone is running to them I was like wtf why not do this or do this

Like I used to think these guys surely can do their finisher right away why dont they

Basically I started noticing when Undertaker did a tombstone piledriver, the opponent's head would be half a metre from the ground but still got the win, how Irish whips were not realistically possible and if you hear Shawn Michaels stomping his feet on the mat, why the hell would you get up.
https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingloldotcom

Some really funny memes here, CBA to copy them haha
Original post by Mackay
One hour, folks.

Just caught up with NXT: Takeover. A really solid event, and I'm glad that Crews looked so impressive. Samoa Joe is a real coup for them, too, but I'm unsure how much longer he can last in NXT. Get him on the main roster soon I say!

Any idea if Crews is good on the mic?

Samoa Joe was decent yesterday. Before then I've found his work boring (know he's got a good reputation just hadn't seen anything in NXT to justify it).
Reply 3083
Original post by Excuse Me!
Any idea if Crews is good on the mic?

Samoa Joe was decent yesterday. Before then I've found his work boring (know he's got a good reputation just hadn't seen anything in NXT to justify it).

That's the thing that'll let him down if anything. I'm unsure.

I wonder if WWE will pick up AJ Styles. He's too good of a talent to leave languishing on the indies.
https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingloldotcom

Some really funny memes here, CBA to copy them haha

Oh god, these are funny. I'm liking it.

taker.jpg
Original post by Longshot700
Oh god, these are funny. I'm liking it.

taker.jpg

LOL'd so hard at that one. Found this comment too, some of the IWC really are screwed up haha. Much impressive memory

such memory.jpeg
LOL'd so hard at that one. Found this comment too, some of the IWC really are screwed up haha. Much impressive memory

such memory.jpeg

Actually I found a winner. Click the image, it is sooooo worth it.

taker.jpg
Is there a preshow match?
Original post by Longshot700
Actually I found a winner. Click the image, it is sooooo worth it.

taker.jpg

Oh yes, I loved that one too. Theres some great stuff on there
Is there a preshow match?

Yeah, half way through now
Lol talking about KO V Cesaro on Pre-show and KO interrupts. Booker T and Byron Saxton "look like theyve seen a ghost!"
Oh man, I can't get tired now...
Owen Hart. That was nothing to do with wrestling though. His entrance involved him coming down from the ceiling sort of like a superhero (his character was superhero like, 'the blue blazer':wink:. The rope or whatever was holding him snapped and he fell.

Edit: Think you're on about Mankind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMp65SzyTU

(He didn't die though)

Are there any hell in the cells in this pay per view?
Yeah, half way through now

You sure? What is it?

I'm on the preshow and there's no match
Original post by Coerce
Are there any hell in the cells in this pay per view?

Nope. Hell In A Cell now has its own PPV. Basically where the main matches are HIAC. Has spoilt the gimmick match from using it too much
You sure? What is it?

I'm on the preshow and there's no match

Its just discussion, talking, promos x 5
Nope. Hell In A Cell now has its own PPV. Basically where the main matches are HIAC. Has spoilt the gimmick match from using it too much

Hmm what types of matches are there, any wow ones lol
Original post by Coerce
Hmm what types of matches are there, any wow ones lol

Nope just normal ones
Reply 3098
Rusev udrea!!! Rusev machka!!!
Its just discussion, talking, promos x 5

Thought so. Heard a rumour of the tag team match being on the pre show and didn't want to miss it.

Oh well, I got to see Kevin Owens which is always good.

Also saw the divas promo which was fantastic. The WWE Video production team are incredible.

Quick Reply

Latest