The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Senghennydd Hall

Does anyone know the internet speed in Senghennydd Hall? Heard its gonna be under 2 Mbps due to crowded location.
Original post by Keith7
Does anyone know the internet speed in Senghennydd Hall? Heard its gonna be under 2 Mbps due to crowded location.

Hey, I lived in Senghennydd hall when I was a first year and we didn't really have any problems with the internet speed at all. Sometimes I had to use the Ethernet cable provided but not often!! Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HibbsicleBean19
Hey, I lived in Senghennydd hall when I was a first year and we didn't really have any problems with the internet speed at all. Sometimes I had to use the Ethernet cable provided but not often!! Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder if it supports non disrupted streaming of movies? Because I always watch movies online.
Reply 3
Posted from TSR Mobile

anyone else in House 1??
Reply 4
House 3?
Original post by Laur_pea
House 3?

Yup but I think we've already met on the facebook group :tongue: You're on the first floor if you're the person I think you are?
Reply 6
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
Yup but I think we've already met on the facebook group :tongue: You're on the first floor if you're the person I think you are?

Yes haha, wasn't very cryptic with my username choice!
Reply 7
Hey i'm in house one :smile: been trying to find a good way of finding other people who are going to be moving in but haven't had any luck
Reply 8
Original post by Jamie1313
Hey i'm in house one :smile: been trying to find a good way of finding other people who are going to be moving in but haven't had any luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey! I'm in house 1. which floor are you on?
Reply 9
Original post by Amina157
Posted from TSR Mobile

hey! I'm in house 1. which floor are you on?

1st floor flat 2 :smile:
Reply 10
1st floor flat 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool. I'm ground floor, flat 1. when you moving in?
Original post by Amina157
Posted from TSR Mobile

cool. I'm ground floor, flat 1. when you moving in?

I'm moving in tomorrow :smile:
Reply 12
I'm moving in tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool. me too
Reply 13
Original post by HibbsicleBean19

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey :smile:
I was wondering since you have lived in Senghennydd hall, if you could give me some information about it. So, at the weekends (and during the weekdays) when you have to provide food for yourself, do you and your flatmates have access to a kitchen where you can cook and do you have plenty of space for your kitchen utensils ? Also is the food ok?. Any cons ? and would you recommend it? ooh and how close is the launderette in seng. court? Also, do the bathrooms have a shower cubicle or is it a "wet type" ?
thanks
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest