The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

It was a good match just confusing
Well I'm going to bed. Been nice chatting. See what happens tomorrow erm morning?
Classic WWE booking. They have sooo many possible outcomes that make sense and would please people and yet they pick the most retarded one.

I can't even believe I had faith in them to deliver tonight. I'm the fool.
raw should be interesting then
I really dont know how to feel.

Goodnight everyone, will catch up tomorrow.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Saw a funny comment on this gif on another website, it was "and that's when the ref told them the ending"
Great match. Ending a bit meh, since when does the timekeeper go into business on his own?

I thought the way they ensured that the ref didn't see the tap was brilliant though.
Good lord Longshot, your response to me reminding you I'm not reading your posts is to reply to me TWICE. Use your brain if you have one.

So, WWE is basically WCW now, eh?

Brock finish was stupid. It's not like a cheating victory or reversed decision, Lesnar clearly beat Taker, Taker didn't gain anything except an official victory which would (if this was real life) be wiped from the record. He didn't prove he could beat Lesnar, who didn't even tap and was considered KOed despite no arm count.
Reply 3248
Ridiculous finish to a PPV which promised so much.

A film with a bad script doesn't get better by casting great actors, it just ends up being a **** film with wasted talent.

Also, Rollins' white tights were hellish.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Good lord Longshot, your response to me reminding you I'm not reading your posts is to reply to me TWICE. Use your brain if you have one.

So, WWE is basically WCW now, eh?

Brock finish was stupid. It's not like a cheating victory or reversed decision, Lesnar clearly beat Taker, Taker didn't gain anything except an official victory which would (if this was real life) be wiped from the record. He didn't prove he could beat Lesnar, who didn't even tap and was considered KOed despite no arm count.

"Me no read your powsts! me iz so smert!" I'm done with you. And now you're copying my "use your brain" quotewhen you were against copying. :laugh: Sad...
(edited 8 years ago)
Match of the night for me was Cena vs Rollins, but the ending was just so ****ing stupid

I am seriously done with the WWE. I sat through this PPV this morning in utter boredom, and the only time I actually start feeling entertained, WWE ****ing sucker punches you into thinking they'll do it right.

And that's Summerslam over, and you're only in for another 4 months of utter ****e until the actual Rumble comes along, which also has been utter ****e these past few years. Guess I'm done with WWE until the next Wrestlemania

Unsubbed.
Original post by AR_95
Match of the night for me was Cena vs Rollins, but the ending was just so ****ing stupid

I am seriously done with the WWE. I sat through this PPV this morning in utter boredom, and the only time I actually start feeling entertained, WWE ****ing sucker punches you into thinking they'll do it right.

And that's Summerslam over, and you're only in for another 4 months of utter ****e until the actual Rumble comes along, which also has been utter ****e these past few years. Guess I'm done with WWE until the next Wrestlemania

Unsubbed.

Do you wanna quit? - Mike Chioda.
When's Royal Rumble?
Original post by blackened_sky
When's Royal Rumble?

January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Expecting big things from raw tonight, plus it's vince birthday :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Longshot700
Do you wanna quit? - Mike Chioda.

Gutted like you that Kane didn't show up, or sting or rock for that matter too. Ppv finished 15 mins early so I was kind of expecting one of those to make an appearance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Gutted like you that Kane didn't show up, or sting or rock for that matter too. Ppv finished 15 mins early so I was kind of expecting one of those to make an appearance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard news Sting should come this raw.
I posted this on another forum -

This is not the first time The Undertaker Has tapped out in a submission while pinning his opponent.

Undertaker Vs. Kurt Angle Smackdown 2002 - Undisputed Championship Match
Angle reverses a last ride into a triangle hold, Taker pins Angle (while still in the submisson) as the hand come down for 3 Taker taps out.
- This match was declared a draw Undertaker Kept the title

Undertaker vs Brock Lesner SummerSlam 2015
Lesner Locks in the Kimura Taker pins Lesner (while still in the submisson) as the referee starts the pinfall count Taker Taps out - the tap out was blindside of the referee (as he was focusing on Brock's shoulders for the pin)
- This match was not declared by the referee and carried on with he decisions waived off. , Undertaker wins by Brock Passing out to Hell's Gate.
Original post by Longshot700
Heard news Sting should come this raw.

Yeah heard that, will he confront taker though since taker and Lesnar will likely continue to feud you'd think. Maybe come for wyatt? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest