The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Product Design facilities

I have applied to study Transport Product Design at Aston University and I was wondering what people thought about the facilities in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, more specifically the product design ones, as I was unable to view them on the open day I attended.
I would like to ask the same question - I am coming in to study IPD - hopefully they have some 3d printers of some sort :K:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I hope they r good, i am going for pd & managment .How did u feel the university was when u went for the open day?
Original post by anvip
I hope they r good, i am going for pd & managment .How did u feel the university was when u went for the open day?

I didnt go to the open day. Yeah, Im hoping the people there are going to be cool especially the teachers since they dont seem very energetic and passionate :/
Reply 4
Why do u think that way?
Original post by Mier D. Rashid
I didnt go to the open day. Yeah, Im hoping the people there are going to be cool especially the teachers since they dont seem very energetic and passionate :/
Original post by anvip
Why do u think that way?

Hmm...generally I have a good nose for assuming their personalities from their backgrounds, videos and interviews....but yeah I hope im wrong.
Reply 6
I hope ur wrong, where r u gonna stay?
Original post by Mier D. Rashid
Hmm...generally I have a good nose for assuming their personalities from their backgrounds, videos and interviews....but yeah I hope im wrong.
Original post by anvip
I hope ur wrong, where r u gonna stay?

Hahahah :P Well Ill be staying away from the University as I dont really like accomodations - what have you studied up until now? (if you dont mind me asking of course)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest