The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow Sky are going to have nothing left soon. BT seem to be taking everything off them, I'm surprised they didn't go all out for more PL games

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Wow Sky are going to have nothing left soon. BT seem to be taking everything off them, I'm surprised they didn't go all out for more PL games

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that is BT getting the Australia games where Sky still has all of England's home games?

Sky fortunate to keep La Liga imo.
Fml this market crash is so stressful

Anyone else have anything invested?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good. Sky are ***** and I stream anyway.

Using a paid streaming site ftw.
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cricket is **** anyway. Good riddance, now they can stop wasting my time going on and on about it on Sky.
Waiting for @Depleted to go HAM...
Lupe slaying...
Who said rappers aren't intelligent? This guys a lyrical genius.
Paint a picture with words.
[video="youtube;GpzR9KpsZpk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzR9KpsZpk[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14

1) Cricket is a dead sport.
2) Depleted is a little boy that scares nobody - he's literally difeo's bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
1) Cricket is a dead sport.
2) Depleted is a little boy that scares nobody - he's literally difeo's bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cc no 1 and 2.
Fun fact: The sport 'Cricket' got it's name after the insect of the same name; used to emphasize silence and lifelessness
Original post by Rk2k14
Cc no 1 and 2.

Cac no 1 and 2.

and loooool at Zander
Cricket is ****. It's a sport for those who are not athletic enough to play football.
BREAKING NEWS

Depleted has crawled under a rock.
Will return after 4-6 days.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Cricket is ****. It's a sport for those who are not athletic enough to play football.

AB De Villiers would suggest otherwise
Original post by Kenan and Kel
AB De Villiers would suggest otherwise

He probably would but he can go **** himself.
He probably would but he can go **** himself.

You seem quite emotional about this. Did you have a rough experience with cricket at a young age on sports day or something?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You seem quite emotional about this. Did you have a rough experience with cricket at a young age on sports day or something?

No. I have played it before. I used to play with these Pakistani brothers who lived by me as a kid. It is not an athletic sport.

And it is boring and dull to watch. It seriously is a sport for the kids who got picked last to play football in school.

My main sports are football and snooker.
No. I have played it before. I used to play with these Pakistani brothers who lived by me as a kid. It is not an athletic sport.

And it is boring and dull to watch. It seriously is a sport for the kids who got picked last to play football in school.

My main sports are football and snooker.

Talks about cricket not being an athletic sport. Mentions snooker.

wat

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Cricket is **** anyway. Good riddance, now they can stop wasting my time going on and on about it on Sky.

Maybe Sky Sports News will actually have to report on sports that Sky don't cover? It's always been ridiculous how much they play on that.
I know snooker isn't an athletic sport but I am not claiming it is.

Cue sports are generally very fun to play with snooker being the hardest. Great to watch on telly too.
Original post by Rk2k14

Cricket is very very very ****e. Poor man's football.

If you rate cricket then 95% of the time we know what race you are.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest