The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Should have just signed Jackson Martinez
Original post by leinad2012
Prod why u do dis?

He has never ruled out signing another player

He said the exact thing last year that we were only in for world class talent. We then bought Welbeck on deadline day....
Original post by AR_95
He said the exact thing last year that we were only in for world class talent. We then bought Welbeck on deadline day....

Fair play, although that comment came BEFORE Giroud was injured.
Fair play, although that comment came BEFORE Giroud was injured.

We're clutching at straws here now. Leave it. It's over Leinad. Maybe next year...
We've got more chance of signing Benzema:biggrin:
Original post by AR_95

To be fair to him he said he only Welbeck on loan. But UTD weren't interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Benzema just laughing at all of us lmao.

It's in English as well, I'd be really pissed off if I wasn't laughing right now
I think we may well get a CDM, but not a striker.

There are more realistic options at CDM available than there are strikers.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Don't want to be negative or anything...but getting that feeling again. I feel like it's one of those days. I think we'll lose. God forbid but brace yourselves.

poisonous atmosphere if we lose. scenes at the full time whistle will be scary
positive side is we managed to rustle the whole of Real Madrid football club.

Shed End would be proud.
Original post by e aí rapaz

Arsenal have enough goals in the team to win the title IF Wenger utilizes his players correctly and efficiently.

However, defensively the team is not reliable enough, Mertesacker not assertive enough and Koscielny too injury prone. Bellerin also needs to be fit because Debuchy is not reliable. And Coquelin needs someone reliable partnering him, Ramsey is overly goal-hungry and is often found in no-mans land neither defending or attacking.

Could see Benteke and Coutinho causing havoc.

He said something about top players at top clubs not playing in their desired position. Then he said we are prepared to take gambles.

That sounds like Cavani or Goetze to me. I hope its Cavani. I would love to have him here with Ozil playing him in.
Original post by Numan786
He said something about top players at top clubs not playing in their desired position. Then he said we are prepared to take gambles.

That sounds like Cavani or Goetze to me. I hope its Cavani. I would love to have him here with Ozil playing him in.

link?
Yeah if we lose it will be TOXIC in the ground, wengerout will trend on twitter no doubt.

Not too sure why United fans are getting so loud, I mean, Benzema was pure speculation, in no was as bad as #Otamendi or #Pedro
link?

He said in a press conference. I'm finding it hard to find the link and quotes right now when I just read them on many different places a day or two ago.
Think about all the money the betting companies have made from this though, wouldn't surprise me if some create fake ITK's on twitter to create fake rumours and get the twitter melts to place bets
Threads locked in a few :h:
Banter continues tonight - Chambers and Gabriel apparently starting.
Yeah if we lose it will be TOXIC in the ground, wengerout will trend on twitter no doubt.

Not too sure why United fans are getting so loud, I mean, Benzema was pure speculation, in no was as bad as #Otamendi or #Pedro

So was Otamendi lol

Latest