The Student Room Group

The culture of sexual objectification by women against men MUST end.

Scroll to see replies

Who the **** cares both are treated like objects. Deal with it.
It's happens to both genders, blah blah blah, just enjoy your life instead of worrying all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like sexually objectifying people. It's part of human nature.
Lol this thread is clearly an attempt at trolling
Original post by electro14

Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol
It's happens to both genders, blah blah blah, just enjoy your life instead of worrying all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The Dictator

I agree with all of these. I couldn't care less about being "objectified." I'm just pointing out the apocalyptic double standard at the centre of this debate, ie, NoMorePage3, 'sexual objectification culture', etc., notably that it's only ever 'humiliating and degrading' when perpetrated by men, and it's accentuated day after day after day when men perpetrate sexual objectification against women (yet, no-one blinks an eyelid at the millions of examples of the opposite taking place, i.e., women objectifying men).

In fact, men - word class scientists - have been forced into grovelling apologies live on national television owing to the fact a baying mob gathered around them and berated them within an inch of their lives because they happened to wear a garment with a print of a partially clothed woman on it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ridwan12
Are you really going to argue against a 50:50 parliament. :colonhash:.

I tell you what. We'll stop arguing against that when the entire feminist movement starts arguing for a 50:50 distribution in University applications and primary school teachers.
Reply 46
Because those jobs don't have power and can't be used as a force for change.

Neither does an individual MP really. It's just typical feminism; they want to pick and choose where things are equalled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you definitely can when the definition was created by a white man decades ago. I don't have an agenda either.

Does it mean I can change the word social justice to 'meaningless struggles'?
Original post by Wade-
Neither does an individual MP really. It's just typical feminism; they want to pick and choose where things are equalled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're not serious.
Reply 49
you're not serious.

I'm entirely serious, one MP matters very little

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by electro14

Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The Dictator

Original post by Error404OLE
Lol this thread is clearly an attempt at trolling

As usual TSR totally misses the point. It's not about the sexism, it's mostly minor stuff, it's the double standards. I saw a coke ad where these women sprayed a guy with coke in order to force him to take his shirt of so they could ogle him. Now please imagine the response if the genders had been switched in that? Sometimes I wish I was an advertising exec so I could make carbon copy sexist adverts with the genders reversed and once the complaints roll in I just kindly point them to the original version of the ad that was sexist to men.
Original post by Plutonian
As usual TSR totally misses the point. It's not about the sexism, it's mostly minor stuff, it's the double standards. I saw a coke ad where these women sprayed a guy with coke in order to force him to take his shirt of so they could ogle him. Now please imagine the response if the genders had been switched in that? Sometimes I wish I was an advertising exec so I could make carbon copy sexist adverts with the genders reversed and once the complaints roll in I just kindly point them to the original version of the ad that was sexist to men.

OMG. Show me that ad.
Original post by Plutonian

Nvm....found it.

[video="youtube;Ff-jBpca7Cw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-jBpca7Cw[/video]

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending